Best warriors in KT? (old school)

85 Human Rogue
Wedgewood and Amo
Reply Quote
Mikec, Jalia, Rithriaem.

Aurmanite if you want to get super old school.

WoW Aurmanite...haven't heard that name in a looong time :o
Reply Quote
92 Dwarf Priest
MikeC, Kaywarrior, Sabinsmain, and a warrior from "None the Wiser" whose name I cant remember are the standouts to me.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Judging on the original poster's character's name, I'm guessing he started this thread fishing for the name "eversteel" from the guild Force to possibly boost his own ego? Just guessing.... Luckily nobody mentioned him though, haha. He was good, he just kept a low profile. He did have the first legendary (sulfuras) on the server - which doesnt make him the best, but... it's noteworthy and quite a big server first from vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Doradan and Sirdyno are top. Dont for get about FRL
Reply Quote
Mikec, Jalia, Rithriaem.

Aurmanite if you want to get super old school.

WoW Aurmanite...haven't heard that name in a looong time :o

*flex*

Hey Dyno, now would be a great time to gank me, I have no potions or anything. I'll just tab back into game and everything will be fine...right?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/03/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Melchizedek
Judging on the original poster's character's name, I'm guessing he started this thread fishing for the name "eversteel" from the guild Force to possibly boost his own ego? Just guessing.... Luckily nobody mentioned him though, haha. He was good, he just kept a low profile. He did have the first legendary (sulfuras) on the server - which doesnt make him the best, but... it's noteworthy and quite a big server first from vanilla.

First legendary doesn't make you good it just makes you lucky.

The only real achievement Eversteel was ever really publicly known for (guild achievements not withstanding because they weren't well known) was the first Sulfuras and the fact that he was the guardian of the mailbox in Ironforge.

Most of the warriors mentioned in this thread are warriors that struck terror into the opposing faction either because of their ganking or BG prowess in classic or because they are just super popular either from being forum trolls or trade chat trolls.
Edited by Vindicare on 3/12/2012 12:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin

Eversteel was the guardian of the mailbox in Ironforge.

If you don't get this, you don't belong in this thread. Vanilla at it's best. Miss you Vindi
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Warrior
maeol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I remember Wedgewood being unkillable in WSG. PvPing in TM with Brocksamson was always fun.
Reply Quote
Erm....Wedgewood was definitely killable ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
BEST MAGE COME @ ME
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or07E-TR3kE
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Biased pick: Wedgewood
Brocksamson was a beast.
The two orc warriors that seemed to always be together. Not the best by themselves but as a team they were awesome.. Punchout and Pitfighter maybe?
A couple others that stoof out but I can't recall their names at the moment. One was a black tauren from Fortis.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Escape. The man knows his mix drinks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Cjlol best warrior dps and 1 of the best warriors from vanilla
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Cjlol best warrior dps and 1 of the best warriors from vanilla

i hear dat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]