<Grim> is recruiting 25m

90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Grim> Always looking for more people to fortify our 25m progression. Currently 1/8 heroic on 25m, we are looking for people of appropriate gear for our position. This is the best time to seek membership as we continue to progress through content. Attendance is a huge priority, be sure you can meet our raid times.

Tanks (Full)
DPS (Death Knights, Paladin > Others)
Healers (Resto Shaman > Druid, Paladin, Monk > Priest)

Attendance is required on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 6:30pm PST(server time).

Grim is a long lasting guild that has been running 25m since before Cataclysm, entirely during Cataclysm, and forever into the future. The only requirements for raiding is the 25m on week days, and do not be an !@#. Drama won't be tolerated within' the guild, as I will cut u! With love. Also jerk-faces need not apply.

To join, speak to any officer within game and or feel free to fill out an application at www.grimguild.net (not required).

(Sporks|Tieyourshoes|Keleo)
Edited by Keleo on 2/23/2012 1:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
01/01/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Keleo
as 10ms are easier

Depends entirely on the tier

<3

Edit: FYI, last I heard LFR souldrinker was a bad tank weapon. Need normal +
Edited by Liax on 1/1/2012 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Please do not distract the oozes near Patchwerk onto Corloc. He hates that.

Ah, the good old times. =)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
frogger boss ftw
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
....the dean.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
While is roster is fairly solid at the moment, we're still looking for people to buffer our ranks for times when traffic or the wife grounds us from WoW for a day. Refer to top post for more details.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
jutha ben hur
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
beef!!! give me your mount
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
jutha give me a raid
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
<jerkface
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]