ATTENTION GUILDS

90 Draenei Death Knight
paying 7k gold PER 25 ICC heroic run for Shadowfrost shards. will pay 3.5k per normal 25 icc run.
alliance daggerspine.
requirements: solid guild that knows all heroic 25 icc fights. prefer the group to have 15+ players.
Edited by Deäthbringer on 1/1/2012 11:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
7000g divided by 15 players

466g a run...50 shards needed, and if we have 6 shards per week you're looking at around 8 runs, but probably less. So...you're looking at giving each player 3728g per person for 2 months of work? And that's at 15 players, more and that's even less.

Yeah, they'll be interested in that. Doesn't really matter anyways, like nobody on alliance even raids current content, let alone old content.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
its not split gold. its to a straight up guild. its a guild effort, not an individual effort. i would be willing to pay more, but if my request were to be true with getting a solid raiding guild to help that knew what they were doing.
then the guild would be getting 7k gold in about 3 hours of every week.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
01/02/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Deäthbringer
its not split gold. its to a straight up guild. its a guild effort, not an individual effort.

Regardless of whether it's split gold or goes into the guild bank that's how the numbers basically work out. That's essentially what they're getting. I could make more gold just JC/enchant shuffling in that time frame.

Guilds as a whole have easier ways to make money. Such as selling BoE raid epics they don't need. I'm just saying, paying for runs don't come cheap. Ever. Especially since most raiding guilds...well have no real need for gold.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Drunken Lords is the only Ally raiding guild on this server worth mentioning anymore. Any other guild might be seeing 2-3 of normal DS. They're pretty much the only ones you can contact for this kind of thing unless you want to attempt to pug it and teach everyone the fights. Which is possible btw, Aldabra has been doing it on the horde side for the past...like 1.5 months or so. Ulduar and ICC. He's done with Ulduar and almost done with ICC.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
guess it was too much to ask of this server. my bad
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
01/03/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Deäthbringer
guess it was too much to ask of this server. my bad

I'm really not trying to troll you. I'm just saying...runs like that typically just run high priced because otherwise it's not worth their time. Back in WoTLK Impulse sold Bane runs for 90k and it was for a mere 2-3 hours of their time. You're asking for months of work for maybe that much depending on your drop luck. Doesn't really matter that the content is old now, it's still going to take a couple hours per run for them.

01/03/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Ballsuck
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/daggerspine

Meh, point still stands. Though I suppose he could try to contact both and work something out.
Edited by Liax on 1/3/2012 8:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
its not months of work.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
01/06/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Deäthbringer
its not months of work.

50 shards required.

A max of 12 per week. 4 weeks required at least, and we both know that's not happening. Realistically you're looking around 2 months since you typically walk out with 6-9. Give or take a week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]