Anyone live near Portland OR?

90 Gnome Mage
We might be moving there in the next month! Well, close to it anyways...
Reply Quote
whats the server name that is located there?

<3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I like this server! And raiding at 5 in the afternoon...
Reply Quote
i know right. i went to hawaii last summer for a month to help my bro who now lives out there ( he's in the navy) move his !@#$ into his new place. best month of raiding ever. getting off every night to go out and chill because you already raiding at noon. great times.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
youtube.com/watch?v=AVmq9dq6Nsg

Beware organic farms :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I live here in Portland Or. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good bar or hangout where adults playing the game here in town might find awesome to get together and have group meeting at. There's a local guild just starting up on the Stonmaul server called Zombie Knights, and we're trying to figure out places to get together and discus the game in person. (oh...and it's weird to play an Alliance toon. I feel like a traitor...lol. Someone in the group has just started up a Horde Guild on the same server, but PvE. I want to join, but I've already got this new toon I'm working on up to 40, and am not sure if I want to start completely over again <sigh>)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I live right next to Portland, in a city called Tigard.

Have you been to Portland before?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I live on 82nd in NE portland... I used to hang out at big shotz loved it there on 188th and stark was an awesome place to hang out about a year ago its been a while though stopped going out so much since I started going to college
Edited by Farvasmash on 4/3/2012 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
tigard OR, just south or portland!
Reply Quote
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey dude I live in Beaverton
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Rogue
Im here in Eugene! Its only a two hour drive away. Its nice to see so many people from Oregon. The last time I saw this many I was on Vashj and we all happened to be in the same guild. That was a boat load of fun. Any of you add me! CrimsonGhost#1799
Edited by Gnomeremorse on 6/6/2013 7:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Just moved to Beaverton. ~10min drive to Portland.

So far loving it except for getting used to any kind of heat. wtb Alaska cold again heh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

So far loving it except for getting used to any kind of heat. wtb Alaska cold again heh

There is nothing better than mid 30's with rain. lol j/k

Welcome to Oregon. =D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

There is nothing better than mid 30's with rain. lol j/k

Welcome to Oregon. =D

Sir, I liked my freezing rain just fine.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
82nd is a dump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
As of today, we're officially made.
<Rip City Raiders> as Horde on Hyjal (PVE)
We're a Portland, Oregon area guild hoping to do lots in-game stuff together
as well as meet up irl often to form a strong community

so check us out, every member can invite, whisper us with your zipcode to get in!
if no one's on, you can often expect me, Ryanthelion,most nights from 9pm-Midnight

see new post in the guild recruitment forum:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12647044614
Edited by Ryanthelion on 4/23/2014 10:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
<Adult Subject Matter> has a bunch of people from Portland. We're looking for more Portland, OR or nearby people to join us. If you're interested contact Iivvil or Sonotheals on Area 52 Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I live in Portland Or., and I play on the Sentinals server…if that helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]