quest -Return Fire

33 Night Elf Druid
can any one tell me how to work the astranaar throwers i cant finsh this because i cant seem to aim at any thing
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
It's been some time since I did this quest but have you tried aiming by holding down your right mouse button and moving it? If it doesn't work, get out of the thrower and then type /reload or exit the game and then go back in. Also, check to make sure you don't have any addons active that might cause trouble with your interface.
Reply Quote
33 Night Elf Druid
thanks i will try it
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I'm so glad you two asked and answered this question! I had no idea, this is the first time in the game I encountered shooting something and there was no instruction, at all, on how to do it. I tried everything I could think of before I decided to look on here.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Oh god thank you, I've abandoned this quest like 5 times because i thought it was acting stupid, it was just me :P
Reply Quote
51 Draenei Hunter
I also want to thank you for asking about this because I was just about ready to give up when I decided to look in the forums to see if anyone had any advice on how to do it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Thanks for the tips, stuck on it now
Reply Quote
25 Worgen Rogue
still cant figure it out
Reply Quote
27 Night Elf Hunter
So I've got a Mac and I tried right clicking and everything but I still can't get the throwers to aim. Any advice?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thanks for the tip! I reloaded and abandon the quest twice before looking here.
Reply Quote
30 Worgen Hunter
I still cant figure it out. And I'm on A DELL laptop. Its drving me mad
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Read the forum notes and I just tried the right click and aim. I have a Mac and it works. Shooting the little buggers down now.
Reply Quote
39 Night Elf Druid
I read the comments and still unable to aim :(
Reply Quote
25 Draenei Priest
that worked! also on Mac :-) phew
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]