Dk blood dual wep or 2h wep?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
hey , i want to start a dk tank and i want to know , whats the best , dual wep or 2h wep?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
dual wielding isnt an option for dk tanking at the moment
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
2-hander.
There are some people trying to say dual-wield tanking with a pair of Souldrinkers is a good idea; it is not. Stick with the 2-hander.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
The easiest and best one to get outside of raiding would be the Pit Lord's Destroyer. That will hold you over until you visit DS and get Experimental Specimen Slicer in LFR or Normal mode.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Death Knight
Slicer doesn't drop in LFR btw- they disabled all wpn drops there sans Hagara's dagger (rogue pandering) and Madness of DW weapons.
Reply Quote
scrub
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Definitely want to go dw so you can parry twice as much.

Keep information accurate people gawd dont be rude.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
if it isn't a Blood DW post its a Unholy DW post...leave DW'ing to the "Cool" kids.....

Blood doesn't have talents to support it , nor does unholy.
No matter how much you may think it will help...STOP thinking it will not help you or make you look cool.
loosing threat isn't cool , loosing party members due to your flavor isn't cool.

You're not the first to think of this and sadly you won't be the last.
But just stop, God smash kittens with a hammer each time this is brought up.
And they are really cute kittens....you and others like you smash them horridly with a hammer each time this is posted.....

IF you know anything about the class you play you knew this already, or you're the let me play my way type or just trolling.
IF you're the let me play my way type , go play "Your way" ,and others will openly mock you.
IF you're trolling you got bites off a dead horse subject, grats you got some nibbles , you need to troll better.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
The easiest and best one to get outside of raiding would be the Pit Lord's Destroyer. That will hold you over until you visit DS and get Experimental Specimen Slicer in LFR or Normal mode.

/em pets his Experimental Specimen Slicer
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I find it absolutely amazing how people are such big a**holes to others who are asking a sincere question. Yes, you may be way pro'er than them because you can clear normal mode DS and they have no clue what the hell they are doing. Yes they appear noob to you. But guess what, you all appear noobs to people in top end guilds. But those of us in high end raiding guilds don't slam you all for having stupid questions or doing things poorly. It's truly incredible how "elitist" everyone is when I see people running around as 2hander frost or some other sub-optimal spec and then pass judgement on everyone else for being bad. Until you can min/max and parse, let's say top 50, on heroics fights work on your own s***. It's disgusting how hostile this community is.

This was directed mostly at one post in this forum and because I have seen many like this in other forums.
Edited by Sickofit on 1/4/2012 7:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
01/04/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Sickofit
I find it absolutely amazing how people are such big a**holes to others who are asking a sincere question.
Most "sincere questions" are answered easily by people looking at the top of our forums and reading the stickies. The fact that people apparently can't do that is what's toxic.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
As far as I know (and use on my dk), 2h for Blood.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Death Knight
Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps I've been using this until i get the conquest 2h.. pretty nice when i pop 2 tentacles which does between 8-10k per sec over 10 secs and it is noice because it slows the target down.
Edited by Hänzz on 1/4/2012 1:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Orc Death Knight
I find it absolutely amazing how people are such big a**holes to others who are asking a sincere question. Yes, you may be way pro'er than them because you can clear normal mode DS and they have no clue what the hell they are doing. Yes they appear noob to you. But guess what, you all appear noobs to people in top end guilds. But those of us in high end raiding guilds don't slam you all for having stupid questions or doing things poorly. It's truly incredible how "elitist" everyone is when I see people running around as 2hander frost or some other sub-optimal spec and then pass judgement on everyone else for being bad. Until you can min/max and parse, let's say top 50, on heroics fights work on your own s***. It's disgusting how hostile this community is.

This was directed mostly at one post in this forum and because I have seen many like this in other forums.

ya after looking at your gear i stopped listening
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

ya after looking at your gear i stopped listening

MY sarcasm meter must be broke.. I dont see anything wrong with Sickofit's gear or Raid progression or post... /shrug
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]