Role Requirements.

85 Undead Warrior
No, I will not call a 10v10 match with six healers on the Alliance and none on the Horde fair.

Make it like Raid Finder.

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
There aren't enough threads about this already?

and, as have been said in plenty of those, I want my queue times the way they are.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
sooo you want your 5 minute queue to be a 40 minute queue? cause there will not be a "tank" option

how bout you grab a healer friend to queue with, that's what I do most of the time, or since the real problem is a lack of healers on the horde side you could think about rolling one.
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Paladin
Whenever I queue for BGs, I'm either the only healer or one of few healers on Alliance side. It is a strange thing but I roll with the punches and just do my job in healing my team.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
The same can be said either way. One game there can be 6 heals for Horde and none for Ally. Blah blah blah, lets move on to something new...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
random ques are random

also dps better. (and ps dps in pvp is more about doing a pve rotation)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I usually solo que as healer, then rock the charts because the rest of my team is dps, and i'm tripling the other 3 horde healers, so i'm fine with that =)
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Hunter
No, I will not call a 10v10 match with six healers on the Alliance and none on the Horde fair..

Read this and said win win. That many healers is a good thing for the other side. Now if it was 5 healers 5 dps or even 4 healers now that becomes a problem of selective targeting.
Reply Quote
94 Human Death Knight
Hows about instead your role gets autofilled when you join based on your spec, instead of running all the way to the end of AV, expect to tank the boss,s only to have someone else who isn't marked pull, and once the fight starts the healer heals you, that tank wipes because he isn't marked and therefore inst getting healed and then you're all screwed because of laziness.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I sure do like having a couple of healer friends. 2-way streets are great, they get many hks and honor and I get fun times of not having to roll blood. Oh how I despise blood.
Reply Quote
94 Human Death Knight
I role as Blood in AV just because i don't trust anyone else to mark as a tank so I elect myself as the tank. And everytime we get to Drek some other a-hole pulls, and gets killed because he didn't mark himself and all the healers were on me.

I think when you enter a BG like AV or IoC you should be auto-role-set based on the spec you're in.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I role as Blood in AV just because i don't trust anyone else to mark as a tank so I elect myself as the tank. And everytime we get to Drek some other a-hole pulls, and gets killed because he didn't mark himself and all the healers were on me.

I think when you enter a BG like AV or IoC you should be auto-role-set based on the spec you're in.

I think you should stop calling PvE based mini dungeons BG's..like AV & IoC.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
why its called random bg not lfg bg
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
With PUGs, who don't really run a strat, it would be difficult to put together a correct comp.
This is also a nightmare for AV/IoC games. Do you prepare it for a 40 man HK turtle? Or a 40 man zerg to the boss?

There would always be people changing specs, like healing in Ele, or DPSing in Resto.
Throw in a couple of AFKs and botters, and you have yourself a nightmare.

Also ups queue times.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Like others have said this topic has been covered ad naseam & the main reason it isn't implemented is that queue times would be adversely affected. Also I have won countless BGs with 0-1 healers when the horde had 3-4, so the lack of heals is often an excuse for bad play. Sure having healers helps but the lack of heals doesn't equate to an automatic loss.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Random bg's are random. Put together a group and queue up, it helps.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
not always an option, like on a low pop realm at 2am,

you cant sleep, now you cant group. :D

that role tool dont need to be perfect, but at least put a maximum on healers.
facing 6 healers in a wsg is just plain ridiculous! heh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]