Christmas Giveaway! - Winner announced!

85 Night Elf Druid
Edit:

And the winner is........

Elorion!

-----------------------

To celebrate christmas and give something back to the server, <Satori> will be bringing a random lucky winner to one of our raids in the upcoming week.

The winner will get to participate on the first 6 bosses of heroic firelands, and get any loot that might drop for free, as well as participate in our random mumble discussions during the raid and just enjoy the overall experience.

So what do you need to do in order to win you may ask? It's very simple:
  • Have a level 85 character alliance side on Scarlet Crusade
  • Be available to join our raid in the upcoming thursday, december 29 (from 7 pm to 11 pm Server Time)
  • Post an in-game screenshot of something related to the holidays.
  • Screenshots can be about anything, as long as its related to the holidays. Funny, sad, romantic, weird themes are all allowed (as long as they do not violate the game rules)

Simply upload the picture and post a link on this thread. The winner will be chosen at our discretion!

Notes:
    Do not post on multiple alts. If we find out you posted on more than 1 character you own, you will be disqualified from the competition.
    Winner will be announced on Wednesday, december 28 on this thread!

Let the contest begin, merry christmas everybody!
    Edited by Váren on 1/3/2012 9:57 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Mage
    Bonus Risna points per dead gnome in the screenshot!
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Warrior
    Can I switch sides if I win?
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Priest
    Can I be guest Referee?
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Rogue
    You have to wear thigh-high clothing to be a referee.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Hunter

for this Christmas, I want Satori to help me with my need!

I knew there was another woman! I KNEW IT!
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Shaman
    12/27/2011 12:07 AMPosted by Ilthen
    You have to wear thigh-high clothing to be a referee.

Been there, done that.
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Rogue
    12/27/2011 07:44 AMPosted by Baenura
    Been there, done that.

Pics or it didn't happen
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Priest

for this Christmas, I want Satori to help me with my need!

I knew there was another woman! I KNEW IT!

Risna's not really a female. The dress is just a comfort thing, from what I understand. No judgment.
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Priest
    ...as well as participate in our random mumble discussions during the raid and just enjoy the overall experience.

If you need any guests, you have my number! ....errr, you know what I mean :)
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Rogue
    12/27/2011 12:25 PMPosted by Ozekiel
    If you need any guests, you have my number! ....errr, you know what I mean :)

Reply Quote
    100 Human Paladin
    All I want for Christmas is to give tana his present....

http://tinypic.com/r/fc4jmq/5

please please pleaseeeeeeeeee
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Druid
    Update: Extending the contest 1 more week because of lack of participants. I apologize for the late reply, was too busy being drunk over the holidays :x
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    Maybe just maybe people don't think getting to raid with you in old content and gasp talk to actual Satori members on mumble isn't a prize? Ego maniac much?
    Reply Quote
    85 Gnome Warrior
    What he said ^
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Hunter
    Not to put a damper on the holiday mood and I certainly mean this with all due respect.......

I dont see anywhere in your requirements that a certain number of people are required to participate in order for it to happen. Two people participated and now both are being made to wait another week because there wasn't enough participation? Yet both people clearly met your requirements? So what happens if no one else participates in the coming week? Or, better yet, how does it look if someone else did participate in the coming week and they were chosen over one of the two people who took the time to apply to your contest, in the manner that you asked, and in the time frame given?

Since it was such a low turnout, I'd do the "holiday" thing and take them both.
    Reply Quote
    85 Troll Druid
    12/30/2011 05:34 AMPosted by Skÿlark
    Not to put a damper on the holiday mood

/facepalm, should've stopped there

I dont see anywhere in your requirements that a certain number of people are required to participate in order for it to happen.

translation: next time you decide to do something nice to promote a sense of community/player participation, consult an attorney and provide "fine print" for all possible situations that may arise.

Two people participated and now both are being made to wait another week because there wasn't enough participation? Yet both people clearly met your requirements? So what happens if no one else participates in the coming week? Or, better yet, how does it look if someone else did participate in the coming week and they were chosen over one of the two people who took the time to apply to your contest, in the manner that you asked, and in the time frame given?

Since it was such a low turnout, I'd do the "holiday" thing and take them both.

and IF he does win now, im sure the conversation over mumble won't be awkward after his mom just chewed out the raid organizers.
    also, beggars can't be choosers or something like that.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    Happy Holidays everyone!
    Reply Quote
    85 Troll Druid
    12/30/2011 06:56 AMPosted by Cecilrex
    Happy Holidays everyone!

and a tipsy New Year
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]