Dying realm.

(Locked)

90 Troll Shaman
Yep. Thats exactly whats happening to Ysondre. We barely have any raids, the greatest guild, Exodus, changed realm to Cho'gal, the other raiding guilds are falling apart. The auction house is frozen, people stopped buying even ores, and you see less and less low lvl characters. Many people leave, few start.
The tough part is that i would have to spend atleast 75 dollars to change servers, and that matter is already being discussed in the realm... Any blue oppinion on the matter?

Don't know, perhaps shutting this realm and making free tranfers out of it??
Or opening it for free transfers, in a last attempt of making it alive again?

I'll be on the wait for suggestions, thanks
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I am sorry to say it but it is true been playing this realm for 4 years and its in pretty bad shape both the raiding and economy of the AH. i have to admit it has always pretty bad but it is sad when i cant even sell under priced herbs or ores anymore. i my self am a farmer, i used to sell 30k a week in herbs and ores mostly to exodus guys but since they left i find my pockets emptying and olny selling about 10 stacks of under priced herbs a day.
Our Guild, <Deadly Shadow>, is currently considering leaving the realm. Our proposed destination are currently: Agamaggan, Azgalor, Balnazzar, Burning Legion, Cho'gall, Detheroc, Drakkari, Emerald Dream, Gul'dan, Illidan, Laughing Skull, Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ragnaros, Sargeras, Stormreaver, Thunderlord, Twisting Nether, Wildhammer.

At this time we are in the process of raising enough support of the idea in our guild as well as choosing the destination. If you are interested in leaving the realm with a bunch of ysondre players you are welcome to join our guild and vote yes on the xfer. Pst Overshadow in-game if you have any questions concerning the matter.

Sadly our realm has fallen apart, but hopefully we can take a good part of ysondre with us to a new and better place.
90 Draenei Death Knight
Blue post never respond on server forums. You have to go to general or customer support forums for that. But I do understand where your coming from.
I think everyone here is cool for the most part, which is most of what makes a server fun, at least for me. And in all realms, there is an ebb and flow of population and activity. There were times in the past where folks expressed similar sentiments.

It looks to me like there is decent progression here for those guild interested in such things. Mostly I'm saying - and trust in this - the grass is not always greener on the other side. For every bud I've had leave to head to another server, another returns.

What really helps is to adjust to the fact that Exodus isn't here, and adjust your reality to that. We no longer have a realm guild of hardcore folks that have 14000 achievement points and chastise one another for letting SnD drop for 3 seconds on the latest boss, and I don't think that's a bad thing. Sure, it will definitely effect AH masters to a degree - they too must adjust. There are new top Ysondre raiding guilds - compete with one another now. It's potentially an exciting competition.

Also, I can pretty much solo Stockades by myself, and I think that's designed for 5 people or something. So yeah, we're pretty awesome over here.
i do agree we have many good people on this server i think what everyone is upset about is all the fail pug's lack of pvp on this server. i actually know about 3 good pvpers who have told me they are xfering because they want to get past the 2200 arena mark and that willl not happen on this server. my home server i play on is area 52 where the ah is always stocked and they pug heroic raids and do quite well. but again area 52 is a high pop server and this is a low one i guess every server has its ups and downs
wow guess its to early in the morning to be posting ment to say area 51' great server but i do think even tho ysondre is going through bad times its not going to get better with everyone leaveing. even tho other servers are better we are after all ysondre knights and have to work to improve it. even tho every one seems to be xfering and i cant even make a god danm peice of gold we should stick around and think about improveing our home instead of bailing out
87 Draenei Priest

I think everyone here is cool for the most part, which is most of what makes a server fun, at least for me. And in all realms, there is an ebb and flow of population and activity. There were times in the past where folks expressed similar sentiments.

It looks to me like there is decent progression here for those guild interested in such things. Mostly I'm saying - and trust in this - the grass is not always greener on the other side. For every bud I've had leave to head to another server, another returns.

What really helps is to adjust to the fact that Exodus isn't here, and adjust your reality to that. We no longer have a realm guild of hardcore folks that have 14000 achievement points and chastise one another for letting SnD drop for 3 seconds on the latest boss, and I don't think that's a bad thing. Sure, it will definitely effect AH masters to a degree - they too must adjust. There are new top Ysondre raiding guilds - compete with one another now. It's potentially an exciting competition.

Also, I can pretty much solo Stockades by myself, and I think that's designed for 5 people or something. So yeah, we're pretty awesome over here.

Well said, Ninjroid.

To add to this.... The server is what WE make of it, whether be it bad or good, the goal is to have fun. If PvP is your thing, join in on some of the organized events that are thrown together, take from it and learn how to make yourself better. Same goes with raiding, take what you know, and share unto those that knowledge to help them become better. It's up to us to shape and mold our server, let's make it something to remember.
90 Worgen Priest
dont come to sarg please
85 Night Elf Druid
Go to Mal'ganis. I hear they love scrubs there.

<3 Ninj
85 Human Rogue
12/27/2011 06:28 AMPosted by Wolfmane
i do agree we have many good people on this server i think what everyone is upset about is all the fail pug's lack of pvp on this server. i actually know about 3 good pvpers who have told me they are xfering because they want to get past the 2200 arena mark and that willl not happen on this server. my home server i play on is area 52 where the ah is always stocked and they pug heroic raids and do quite well. but again area 52 is a high pop server and this is a low one i guess every server has its ups and downs

If you know three good pvpers, why don't they just make a threes team? If they're that good, they can get the rating they want in threes. If not and they transfer, would make a mofo think they wanted to be Bushweisered (carried) to that rating. Just saying.
90 Troll Rogue
You should all come to cho'gall and be my lil babies and ill take care of you.
85 Undead Rogue
12/28/2011 02:46 PMPosted by Zodd
be my lil babies and ill take care of you.

That doesn't sound very pleasant
90 Dwarf Warrior
WHEN HORDE COME NEAR IT'S GANDALUG THEY FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
85 Dwarf Warrior
^ Nuff said.
85 Tauren Shaman
I think the problem is the lack of community on servers as a whole; something Blizzard has encouraged through LFG, LFR, and cross-realm BG. With the exception of a few people from LN who seem to take great joy in planting flags on my body in TB (damn you all!), I don't know any of the Alliance.

As much fun as raiding can be, and Ninjroid put it correct that the exodus of Exodus creates opportunity for guilds willing to sieze it, I think what we need to do is revive world PVP. Think of it as a social mixer - with blood and body parts :)

Word does get around. An active world PVP environment attracts active people from other realms, just like having a couple hardcore end-game raiding guilds on each faction.

85 Human Death Knight
Well it's a low pop server which enables us to get to know each other a lot better, compared to a higher populated server's. I love Ysondre because of its lower population, which is nice when your farming herb's and ore's. Just because one big name guild leaves doesn't mean we should all just leave and find a new home. As Ninjroid pointed out, it gives the lower level guilds and the ones that have been here a long time to grow more. So just relax and enjoy the fact you don't lag everytime when you go into a city.

70 Blood Elf Priest
LOL, Knadra

I could have sworn that you were just on your Horde rogue asking Vixens for an invite in trade.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]