Dying realm.

(Locked)

90 Troll Rogue
All you guys can leave. Z bros will remain on Ysondre till the day the World of Warcraft is turned off. We have reigned supreme here for years and years. And god damnit, we'll reign supreme untill we all die.
I never seem to have any problems selling ore. The prices do fluctuate pretty wildly, though.
85 Blood Elf Priest
I think everyone here is cool for the most part, which is most of what makes a server fun, at least for me. And in all realms, there is an ebb and flow of population and activity. There were times in the past where folks expressed similar sentiments.

Especially world pvp outside Stormwind & in the tram, right Ninj? :D
89 Draenei Priest
Especially world pvp outside Stormwind & in the tram, right Ninj? :D[/quote]

I think you were there last night in the tram? You guys did an amazing job of keeping us at bay until we overwhelmed you guys with way more numbers. Also, very smart on the use of the portal, I went through, and while I was still waiting for the loading screen to end, I was already being attacked full on. lol
85 Human Rogue
very smart on the use of the portal, I went through, and while I was still waiting for the loading screen to end

My gnome counter-part led the assault

Edit - With the big iron on his hip
Edited by Thugmcgee on 12/31/2011 12:18 AM PST
85 Troll Rogue
I would love for a free xfer off this crap server. I love my guild, but I wish we would all go to a new home, cause Ysondre SUCKS!!!! Tell y'all what.. when I win the jackpot in either the CA Lottery, OR the Mega-Millions, (if I win 10 million or more before taxes) I will pay for every single toon lvl 61 or higher to xfer to any server they wanna go to from Ysondre.
so, all I need is a winning lotto ticket I guess. Damn, too bad I hardly ever buy one. Guess you're all SOL. :P
90 Draenei Death Knight
Man. I use to love Ysondre. I still do but it pretty much just makes me fall asleep when I log onto it. Everyone and there mama's are transfering off. Progression is just... ugh atm. In my guild as well because of people not showing up and getting serious. Othin doesn't even want to log on here anymore. What happened Ysondre? Its like we are in the depression era right now. I hope things change in the near future for this server. Its just in such a sad state right now : /
100 Dwarf Paladin
Harrowmont, Defender of The Light, LOVES Ysondre!
85 Human Rogue
12/31/2011 04:01 PMPosted by Darkgamí
What happened Ysondre? Its like we are in the depression era right now.

Depression era? Should have been Alliance back in TBC, surprisingly, it could be a lot worse
Edited by Thugmcgee on 12/31/2011 4:33 PM PST
90 Draenei Death Knight
I havent played that long. Started at the end of WotLK
85 Human Rogue
trust me, it was bad
85 Human Warrior
quit coming to KT
85 Blood Elf Priest
12/30/2011 07:15 PMPosted by ßlëssëdfäïth
I think you were there last night in the tram? You guys did an amazing job of keeping us at bay until we overwhelmed you guys with way more numbers. Also, very smart on the use of the portal, I went through, and while I was still waiting for the loading screen to end, I was already being attacked full on. lol

Overwhelmed? Yes. Fun? Yes. Was I standing at the portal and fearing once people got through? Yes.... >_<
Lol, shall we go again? :D
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ahh yes.. so much fun in Ironforge. I love Unrated :D
89 Draenei Priest

Lol, shall we go again? :D

I love any PvP event/ standoff/ invasion of any type. For the most part, I'm horrible at PvP, but these encounters help me to understand a few more things about my character, and the hopes of one day becoming somewhat significant. I don't mind the long walks back to my body after getting owned and jumping right back into the mix of things, and that's what I'll continue to do until I become better.
85 Blood Elf Priest
12/31/2011 08:20 PMPosted by ßlëssëdfäïth
I don't mind the long walks back to my body after getting owned and jumping right back into the mix of things, and that's what I'll continue to do until I become better.

Amen.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TG
Ysondre is still dying after all these years? It sure knows how to linger.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss this place.
Worst server by far, and still the best time I ever had on this game.
85 Orc Death Knight
Ysondre is still dying after all these years? It sure knows how to linger.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss this place.
Worst server by far, and still the best time I ever had on this game.

Miss you TK :(
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]