Dying realm.

(Locked)

85 Troll Hunter
lol
Edited by Kàlifas on 3/3/2012 12:50 PM PST
85 Undead Rogue
Horrible Realm,Horrible Players.....'nuff said.

RIP Ysondre

My good sir, I, Harrowmont, Champion of Ysondre, am not one to bring about "Real World" talk, but how can a realm be dead when people have fun on it?
There are very few realms in Azeroth where you can loot the Gurubashi chest and win a Heart of the Aspects.
There are very few realms in Azeroth where a once "Scourge of Trade Channel" can rise to the rank of First Victor of The World PvP Flaggings.
Ysondre is far from a dying realm... people were telling me that four years ago.
As for your horrible players comment, if you feel the need to insult people for playing where they want to and where they have fun, then you sir, are the horrible one.
That is enough from me, may you stain your blades with the blood of The Horde.

lol.....wow,you really took that to heart.....how cute.I'm sure your a joy to play with.

I played on Ysondre for years(maybe 2-3),MANY good people on realm,many I miss....but realm as a whole was so far behind it was pathetic.If it's gotten better,I salute you all!

RIP RickBlood!!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TG
Despite how much of a hellhole this server was, I'll remember it fondly just because of the Ysondre Isle of Quel'danas. Holy !@#$ that was the best time I've ever had in this game.

Shame we never actually got anything done, and months later blizzard just had to unlock all the vendors and buffs for us. That was embarrassing, even by Ysondre standards.
85 Undead Warlock
I've taken to starting an alt on Laughing Skull, scoping out how it is compared to Ysondre.

. . It's better. But I've been stuck on Ysondre for a long time, and I plan to keep it that way. People have always been preaching that this server is dying. Sometimes it's true, sometimes it isn't. Having a small population isn't necessarily bad. It blows plenty of the time, sure, but there's also some good times you can have with it.

Good sir Harrowmont is correct. Despite my urge to kill anything that loosely resembles a gnome. /endrant
91 Human Mage
Seems to me like people are confusing a lack of wpvp and a low pop with a dying realm. As long as there are active players Ysondre will stick around.
85 Undead Priest
02/24/2012 08:24 AMPosted by Harrowmont
As for your horrible players comment, if you feel the need to insult people for playing where they want to and where they have fun, then you sir, are the horrible one.

DANGIT!! Why do I have to agree with that halfwit bearded freak?
85 Tauren Druid
03/05/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Diesirae

DANGIT!! Why do I have to agree with that halfwit bearded freak?

Cause harrowmont speaks the truth. And to him ur the freak, always eating dead bodies. Lol
85 Undead Priest
03/05/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Zeichen
And to him ur the freak, always eating dead bodies. Lol

I prefer just the brains.

/twitch
85 Tauren Druid
03/05/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Diesirae

/twitch

/walks away slowly
85 Undead Priest
dont worry. I'm not interested in that Bovine brain disease thingy....wait, maybe Im immune cause I'm already dead.

/supertwitch
85 Tauren Druid
dont worry. I'm not interested in that Bovine brain disease thingy....wait, maybe Im immune cause I'm already dead.

/supertwitch

O.O

/roots Diesirae
/pops dash and runs for his life
85 Undead Priest
/brief-frenzie
/dispell
/chases Zeichen relentlessly
/y WWWWWWAAAAAAAA! BRAAAAAINS! WUUUUGABLAUGHWOKBBBBBLAAAAH! BRAAAINS! GET BACK HERE ZEICHEN
85 Tauren Druid
*while running for his life he spots a friendly gnome*
/roots the gnome and keeps running
85 Undead Priest
!!Lightbulb!!

Gnomes are like a cold frosty mug of refreshing beer in the days before I was turned.

ty for the root-beer

HARHARHAR!

/chokes on humor from the 1940s...

and we hijacked this thread and turned it into RP and no one complained...
85 Worgen Priest
gnomes are tasty, same with angels.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ3DSVS72B8
Edited by Unholysensei on 3/6/2012 4:11 PM PST
85 Tauren Druid
and we hijacked this thread and turned it into RP and no one complained...

Lol, we just couldn't resist
Edited by Zeichen on 3/6/2012 2:47 PM PST
22 Night Elf Druid
03/05/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Diesirae

/twitch

Now if only someone would show you that you don't access the brain cavity via the hindquarters... :o)
85 Undead Priest
03/08/2012 09:07 AMPosted by Judgedrood
Now if only someone would show you that you don't access the brain cavity via the hindquarters...

1st rule they teach the undead when raised is that there is no correct way to feed! My alt is named Coprophagia, so there!!!
90 Orc Warrior
I have played on this server ever since i started, it was always fun and many of my firends have moved servers, because of it "dieing" but this server is just a fun laid back server.

I personally didnt think rickblood was that big on ysondre but apparently alot of people know him :D
R.I.P Rickblood
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]