Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Edited by Hotsmon on 7/17/2012 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
so you pissed off what a whole 10 people? ohh wait thats alliance
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You are !@#$ing annoying on the forums too and I think you should quit life.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Oh you mean today when I got a group together and made their bases OURS? :) Oh and Varian died :(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
12/27/2011 07:57 AMPosted by Kulifolay
You are !@#$ing annoying on the forums too and I think you should quit life.

NO %$@#%@$#%@#$%#@$%@#$%@#$ U! :( ............ *walks away from Fritolays*
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I pissed off horde Trade and it felt good at the time man because that's what life is about is capturing the moment and having fun with what you got :)

P.S. I think I have, in fact, lost my train of thought Nazjatar...... *slaps forehead and cries on shoulder of closest person who may or may not care about me* Okay, all better now :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
TRIPLE POST SORRY BREAK MY COMBO OR I WILL LEAVE THIS THREAD I SWEAR TO GOD

*slaps forehead again* Oh thank god.... I just broke my combo :) *hugs himself* NO MORE POSTS I PROMISE AND PUT IT IN INK SO YOU CAN READ IT AND TELL ME IF I MESS UP AGAIN SO I DON'T ANNOY YOU

Sincerely,
Gayriani of Gurubashi server
AKA Hotman of Nazjatar :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Are you legally retarded or something?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
12/27/2011 09:03 AMPosted by Venasha
Are you legally retarded or something?

Please don't assume things about me :( We've never met. I'm actually a colorful, innovative person who knows how to play my class my best when I can, where I can, depending on the situation :)

PS: I love you for the assumption though. And please fix any mistakes I might have or may have made in this post. And check for any errors :)

Yours truly,
Badmammajamma :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Oh and if, by any chance Venasha I may have offended you in any way, shape of form. I apologise from the bottom of my heart. Too Long Did Not Read: Trolled :) *hugs you right miaow*
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Priest
Back in my day, trolling meant something. Now, people consider attention whoring trolling. If you need the attention, feel free to go to your parents and ask them for a hug. Otherwise, get off of my forums.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I am just being annoying in nature kind alt, just to kindly spittle and shake and WAKE UP this wonderful server I am a kind resident of, called Nazjatar, and trying to shake it with the intentions of getting things done :) Thanks for being shy though and showing humility by posting on your level 1 alt. Oh and I love you just as much as everybody on this server if you are, in fact, a resident of this server :) OH AND IM THE OP SO GTFO MY THREAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT PUNK! /bulleh :)

Signed,
Yomon!

If I offend anyone I am so sorry but at the same time don't care, now let's wake up Nazjatar and bring world PvP back to this wonderful server :) See you in the battleground we all like to call Azeroth if I see you, and there will in fact, be a fight kind sir/ma'am tl;dr YOU RED I TRY MY BEST TO KEEL YOU MON! :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
And yes, I am in fact new to this server, so my intentions are, SHAKIN DOWN DA HOUSE AND WAKIN UP U LAZY SCRUBS GET AT ME!

And call me a virgin or whatever you please, and let's get to know each other before you judge me, I am kind to those who are kind to me :) What you put in, you get out, "wax on, wax off" -Mr Miyagi =) And if you are brave enough to in fact find me in the world of Azeroth, come get me ;) Just wakin up the server I'm new to is all to spew more color and fun into it with the intentions of helping each other so this server can be a much more fun friendly place for all of us.

PS: I love each and every one of you here on this great server I would like to call Nazjatard :)

Oh and future cool story in the form of vid inc soon I hope, must talk to producer first, very fun watch it will be indeed :) Just wait patiently for it, because patience gets me through everything and I am just a positive bright open book waiting for legs opened and read and made love to at your discretion, you wanna get to know me better, simply do it in a whisper, you are my team if you are on Naz so I have nothing to hide from anyone :) Hehe trolled I hope if I got a rise out of you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You're annoying. World PvP does happen you're just not good enough to see it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You are a funny troll, both race and the internet classification of a troll. lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Swapped toons just to post on my main... I don't normally post here...

You are literally the first person I had to ignore on NazJatar... you don't shut up.. you speak non-sensible crap... and you won't shut up.

Seriously if you want to talk and have a good time... Get the hell out of my trade chat. If you wanna say good morning that is fine, but you WON'T SHUT UP....

I am not sure if you are getting what I am hinting at so let me be clear

YOU ARE ANNOYING BECAUSE YOU DO NOT STOP TALKING... IF PEOPLE WANT TO TALK TO YOU DO IT IN GUILD, A GLOBAL CHAT CHANNEL THAT YOU MAKE, OR SOME WHERE ELSE BUT WHERE WE ALL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by the guild Blackened Demise and the color Orange.
Edited by Oberoth on 1/6/2012 1:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I already had dibs on the color Orange but I'll allow your joint-PSA.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
This Hotsmom guy likes to talk to himself on threads...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]