2600 RBGs do not work..Gimme dat blue post

85 Human Rogue
Sup need a blue post...Wanna explain to me why some shag 2300 rbg group can get instant queues all day and night but my 2600 group cant get a queue more than once every 2 weeks? any hour of any day, multiple teams queueing in. Ive been told its a known bug by one GM, and there is "no problem and working as intended" by others.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
the problem is you're better than everyone else and you can't get qs
Reply Quote
8 Undead Mage
What percentage of people do BGs?
What percentage of those people do RBGs?
What percentage of those people are ~2600?

There's your answer.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
hmmmm.....
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
WE ARE 1%
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'm the 1% and I'm sick of 0% q's
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
imagine if people couldn't queue for lfr, how long do you think that problem would last
Reply Quote
8 Undead Mage
12/27/2011 03:11 AMPosted by Elcius
imagine if people couldn't queue for lfr, how long do you think that problem would last
What does that have to do with anything in this post? It's not that he can't "queue", it's that there's no one waiting for him to fight against.

It has nothing at all with "not being able to queue". Just how many 2600 RBG people do you really think there are on in any given moment?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
are you retarded? twice now ive posted that we are queuing into other 2600+ teams. Rank1 Players Vs Rank1 players, we have queued cross bgs into each other, same server everything. The game is broken and blizzards not fixing it. Nothing new here.
Reply Quote
8 Undead Mage
12/27/2011 03:19 AMPosted by Jenifx
twice now ive posted
No. You posted once.

12/27/2011 03:19 AMPosted by Jenifx
twice now ive posted that we are queuing into other 2600+ teams. Rank1 Players Vs Rank1 players, we have queued cross bgs into each other, same server everything.
It's possible there is something built in to prevent win trading. People do trade wins you know. Maybe you are not allowed to play the same team more than X times in a row?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
consider yourselves lucky... we are stuck with no ques 2100ish and only seem to get a que when the only other high rated team is queuing on our server.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
dat bump bump.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Yesterday queue popped after about 40 minutes to a team 200 mmr lower then us.

Day before sat in 1 1/2 hour queue, we just called it, no queue.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
For those saying no one is playing at those ratings, you just have no clue.

As stated multiple times in the bug thread, teams have tried to coordinate and queues still don't pop.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3764968464

Furthermore, you'd be surprised at how active the top end RBG PVP has been since cata's release. It would be incredible if suddenly ALL the top end PVPers just quit right at the new patch (which is when the queues broke).

If this truly is what happened (which I'm certain is not the case), having all the top end PVPers quit would be a sign that the PvP side of WOW has failed.
Edited by Lahnie on 12/29/2011 6:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
TBH I havn't been much of an RBG superhero lately but I just leveld a new priest so quickest point cap was to get a quick 2200 in rbgs now that I am there it seems like we get 45 min ques and multiple teams are queing around that bracket at prime time doesn't make since?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]