Any original people left?

85 Troll Shaman
Edge here. Clearly the best hunter.

Has everyone stopped playing or just transferred servers? I just got back into after being gone for a while and wanted to say hey.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I see quite a few old timers playing here and there, they just moved to alts (like myself) or play more casually.
Edited by Anyaceltica on 12/28/2011 1:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
What happened to that one guild that used to raid old content? Was alliance side, and everyone defended them if anyone ever said anything bad about them. That is who I think of when I think original.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Anrudek:

I believe you are thinking of us! We are Spectacular Death. :)

And, we still do raid old content, and new, and everything in between.

I'm new to the guild, but I understand Gimm's been around longer than a Fel Reaver.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
They have even been seen in Tol Barad. Every time I turn around, there are Spectacular Death people trying to kill me. They must not like my new cologne, because I am such a swell person, no one could possibly want to kill me.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I can't wait to kill you, Lohnar.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
We're still here. We still do all of that and we're not going anywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
12/30/2011 11:18 AMPosted by Lohnar
They have even been seen in Tol Barad. Every time I turn around, there are Spectacular Death people trying to kill me. They must not like my new cologne, because I am such a swell person, no one could possibly want to kill me.

That's cologne? I thought you'd just come off a feedlot.

I prefer my beef free-range. When they are allowed to roam at large, they develop a better meat to muscle ratio with not a lot of fat.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I got your Beef...right here.

The smell is the darn Gnome guts I can't seem to get out of my hooves. I am always running over them without even knowing it.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Priest
Blue > Edge.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So I hear Baz is a ninja.
Reply Quote
01/06/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Anyaceltica
So I hear Baz is a ninja.

I thought Baz was a ninja and is no more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Im still around Edge, play a pally now. The hunter is an orc on bleeding hallow

Vainsoul (best Llane hunter) /flex
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Madness was actually the 1227sauce.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I got your Beef...right here.

The smell is the darn Gnome guts I can't seem to get out of my hooves. I am always running over them without even knowing it.

Try BBQ sauce. It makes even belfs tasty after that awful dance they do.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Still around. Mainly play my priest Hunney and shaman now. This char has been sorta parked since BC.
Reply Quote
I miss Zenith.
Edited by Amypond on 1/1/2014 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
83 Gnome Warlock
Hello people....I'm still around somewhat ....my main on Llane is my 85 druid Zeenah but I barely play on llane anymore...I have an 85 mage on Kel'thuzad :) It's nice to see some original llaners still out and about :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Im still around, but i dont consider myself an original either. When i started Llane was already in AQ40 content. But I've been here too long.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]