Any original people left?

100 Human Warlock
Hey Edge,

I'm still around but haven't really played consistently since ICC, I have taken a few breaks from the game.

I haven't looked in Llane forums in ages glad to see your still around. I still fondly remember the old vanilla realm pvp battles against you and quite a few others. Horde has always had their share of good pvpers but in terms of comedy relief during a battleground, Blue has the advantage. Nothing has made me laugh harder in battlegrounds when he would MC people out of the instance.
Edited by Kyrah on 2/8/2012 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
No. We're all gone.

Wait.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ive been around since before BG's were even released. I was bloody 13yrs old at the time haha. Always been on this pally ;)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
No. We're all gone.

Wait.

Do you have to exist to know you don't exist?

If you don't exist, how do you know you don't exist?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
yes Edge.... Im still here
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
What up homie! Never thought I'd see that name again lol. Yep, Pirates are still alive and kickin. When the heck are you gonna be on the other end of one of my BG's again!?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
EDGE

Real OG here
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Back here. Just with a slightly different name.
Reply Quote
I've been playing since January 2005.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Syphyn here, still around, despite several break from the game.

Hail Judis, Hooj, Shu, Terya, and Zenithstorm!
Reply Quote
41 Human Priest
I'm original, but no one probably knows me =(
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
Terya/Ayret/Vrta/Pedantix/Pedantixx etc etc reporting in
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
faction change
Reply Quote
pnad
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
01/05/2012 08:21 AMPosted by
Blue > Edge.

Hmm there was a Hunter better than blue back in the day,

Just the name is hard to remember.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm still here... mostly play my priest now tho....Thingtoo. Wish they would bring back old world pvp like XR tho... Maybe should set up a big raid :) See how many turn up for old times!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

>.<
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Yo. Still here after lord knows how long. Started off as a Hunter, branched off to a Warrior and other characters since then. And I'ma still be around for awhile more, stirring up trouble in various general chats with random, off the wall questions.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hey guys. Went to another server with GUYS GONE WILD. Best times were taking on Skinfaxi and raiding w/ Entropic Order
Edited by Lorkal on 4/5/2012 8:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
97 Human Paladin
I have an active account again. I let it lapse for awhile, but still haven't found time to play.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]