Any original people left?

27 Human Paladin
BC baby here.
Edited by Marania on 8/10/2014 9:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This is actually my main now. This character was originally Undead and was in Iron Circle and Pinnacle years ago. Most of you know me though as my gnome lock Faybalina or my Druid Zeenah.
Reply Quote
41 Human Priest
Private Shadowkid.
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Mage
Damn Hunters still hate them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
im here, although I name changed after I came back alliance (purin was my original name)
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Rogue
I watched people play wow in vanilla and I started in TBC...if that counts....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Hi edge.
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Druid
04/24/2012 04:41 AMPosted by Cindelle
This is actually my main now. This character was originally Undead and was in Iron Circle and Pinnacle years ago. Most of you know me though as my gnome lock Faybalina or my Druid Zeenah.

Shockingly, I still remember you having that rogue.

Mooniah checking in. I'm back after 2 years off server and then 16 months away.

But, I was here before BG's and thoroughly miss vanilla wow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
06/29/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Mooniah

Shockingly, I still remember you having that rogue.

Mooniah checking in. I'm back after 2 years off server and then 16 months away.

But, I was here before BG's and thoroughly miss vanilla wow.

Mooniah, sounds Very familiar, were you a priest by chance or always been a druid?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I recall running into someone that played a Paladin in For the Lose at Basic Training and later Afghanistan. My, the world is a small place.
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Druid
Always a druid, Fay. Always. I was the one that made Troia so mad all the time. :)
Reply Quote
95 Worgen Warlock
My Shadow Priest, Blindeye, was formed in Llane in vanilla. He's still around raiding DS. I guess that makes him an original person.
Reply Quote
Hi Edge,

Socialchaos and myself might be xfering back to Llane soon out of boredom. So that's us 2 if we end up doing it, I know Nythrin and Demonflare play though.

-Cyrxxs
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I started playing on this server again, although I'm not sure if I was popular enough to have anyone remember me from years ago. Played back in 2005+
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Hi Edge and other Llane originals. I see so few original Llane players on mains anymore, I guess a lot have moved factions or transferred or moved to alts. Playing a druid mostly myself. Hope you are well. -k
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
There are only a few people who had groupies... most of us just troll in obscurity...
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'm still around,

How's that burger flipping degree treating you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm still around,

How's that burger flipping degree treating you.

I thought you managed a Mcdonalds?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Is Order of the White Fang still recruiting?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]