Any original people left?

85 Dwarf Paladin
Murph was the best hunter to play on llane in my opinion
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
No, no one is around anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Hey all. Glad to see a lot of people are still around.

Apologies for never replying to this as I ended up leaving the country for some time after I posted.

Now that I'm back I'm looking to do some PVP and casual raiding if anyone has anything going on. Catch you guys later!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
05/23/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Hooj
Hi edge.

Hi Hooj!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
07/10/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Anyaceltica
I recall running into someone that played a Paladin in For the Lose at Basic Training and later Afghanistan. My, the world is a small place.

Where were you at in Afghanistan? I was an interpreter in Kunar province for a year.
Reply Quote
Who remembers Soviet Honda?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I just reactivated after about 2.5 years away. I really don't think I will be able to get back to raiding again due to RL stuff, but I wanted to at least check out the new content.

-Katrana/Hodana/alts
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I recall running into someone that played a Paladin in For the Lose at Basic Training and later Afghanistan. My, the world is a small place.

Where were you at in Afghanistan? I was an interpreter in Kunar province for a year.

Bagram. I design and fix all those Countermeasures that don't work in the movies. (flares, Jammers, decoys). Going back next week so I can miss yet another expansion release (and all those old people that migrate to Tucson and clog up the roads).
Edited by Anyaceltica on 9/11/2012 4:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Yes and no... I play once in a great while but when I do it's on my druid on Bleeding Hollow.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Edge? The best hunter? Nobody can beat out the famous Amaero. Shows you how old I am.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ick! Mcnastie. The scourge of Tarren Mill before BGs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
08/06/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Broder
Murph was the best hunter to play on llane in my opinion
I disagree, He was good but there was better.
Reply Quote
<-- still around so are a lot of the Gamers at War crew. If you were a old friend get a hold of me we all hang out in vent.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Good old Llane, the days when we had to run to ashenvale to queue for wsg. I still remember some your names nice to see people still playing.

Treide, Pally
Gankstar, Rogue
From Thunder in Down Under :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So, thanks to my laziness in copy/pasting files when I get a new hard drive, I found a crapton of old screenies from the Vanilla to the early Burning Crusade era. I got a good laugh and some good memories spurred from them.

I threw the whole file on Imgur if anyone wants a peek at some of the Old PvP teams, Fahrenheit's (in)famous drunken antics in general and gchat, and game bugs galore.

http://anyaceltica.imgur.com
Reply Quote
94 Human Warrior
Rofl, White Fang... Back before sending random invites to everyone on the server was the cool thing to do.

I still see a Rapture tag every once in a while, and no matter the name, I always wanna punch the toon in the face.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hey all, it's Edge. I'm on alliance Llane now hanging out.

Say hey every now and then!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
01/06/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Anyaceltica
So I hear Baz is a ninja.

I'm still around, just haven't played with any seriousness since Naxx 40. Baz is still around as well, just under a different name now.

I'm contemplating getting semi-serious about PvP next season though. Probably already have a 3s team with Baz and another friend, although I could use a good group/guild to do RBGs with.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
hmmmm, everyone changing names? Just got back from a 11 month vaca
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I'm still around in one form or another =)

Always been on Llane since day 1, took a short stint on another server in Wrath for some ICC25 Heroic raiding, but came right back after I was done.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]