Any original people left?

88 Night Elf Druid
I took a 1 year break but just reactivated my account (10 day free MoP trial they offer to everyone when you click on game in battle.net).... and I remembered I really do not enjoy leveling.... lol

This is my original resto druid Koshka who healed <Endgame>, then <Rapture> then <Judgement> :)

Edit: So many familiar names in this thread... some I didn't know personally but definitely seen around often enough to remember the names :)
Edited by Koshka on 11/6/2012 5:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sorry, but i have to agree with my friend Broder, Murph was probably the best ALLIANCE hunter on llane, as for horde.... well... who really cares about horde anyway. =/ But this was all so long ago anyway so i can't remember the names of anyone that would compare anyway.

EDIT: Agree with Koshka, many names i remember from when i was on llane (8/25/2005 - 9/27/2010)
Edited by Thonor on 11/22/2012 12:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I havent played in about 3 years but I just reactivated my account. I started here when the game first came out and was pretty heavy into the raiding scene in vanilla and tbc, im sure a few ppl on the server will recognize me
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Still here. Chancey is too but she plays Mise now. Keoke and jefferylane are still around. Swee too. Miss some of the old pvp warrior..Tanarus I believe. First Grand Marshall warrior on Llane..I think.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I have been around for a long time on this server. Just on and off. I have been a member of the llane community since before warsong gulch or any BG was invented for that matter!
Just coming back after a very long break
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Hello everyone.Was playing with elfriede,zenith,oribis,khira,even,ohai and bio over on thrall.But most of them have quit playing.Best times I have ever had on this game,where here on llane with some of you.
Reply Quote
2 Pandaren Warrior
Edge is rly the best hunter alive.
Moogloo here was in Wizzardz of ozz from the begining quit right before TBC I miss vanilla. I thought llane was a dead server.

Ohai cheffster <3 from the resident ginger with the cardboard duct tape computer
And i see peri on the first page zomg nostalgia
Edited by Monition on 12/17/2012 8:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Sorry, but i have to agree with my friend Broder, Murph was probably the best ALLIANCE hunter on llane, as for horde.... well... who really cares about horde anyway. =/ But this was all so long ago anyway so i can't remember the names of anyone that would compare anyway.

EDIT: Agree with Koshka, many names i remember from when i was on llane (8/25/2005 - 9/27/2010)

Murph was the best pvp hunter on llane and probably the only good one I have seen on he server. Horde side the best hunter (PVE) was Jamishman by he transfered when BT fell apart. Lots of familiar names here.

- Zoras
Edited by Broflexqt on 12/19/2012 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I've been playing on Bleeding Hollow since late BC. I don't think I'll ever forget the time your bangalash pet chased me from one side of the lumber mill in AB to the other side, even after I re-stealthed the dang thing was still chasing me and it killed me. Stupid tiger...

-Fenril
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Started playing in 06 and took a long break after they expanded to lvl 70. Decided to come back for MoP and so far I am pleased but it is nothing like it used to.

What happened to all the old elite guilds like Rapture, FTL, Wizards of Ozz, and Third Apex?
Reply Quote
04/24/2012 04:41 AMPosted by Cindelle
This is actually my main now. This character was originally Undead and was in Iron Circle and Pinnacle years ago. Most of you know me though as my gnome lock Faybalina or my Druid Zeenah.

Oh wow. Faybalina! I don't know if you remember me, but I was in Iron Circle with you along with Longshadow, Earae, Daragard and lots of others. Oonagi was there on Llane since day 1, then I eventually transferred him to Greymane and have been there ever since.

I remember the xroads/ss fights and always trying not to hurt your warlock lol.

Edit: I also remember Judis from various times seeing him pvp, and Kufu who, at the time, was dating some alliance paladin though I don't remember her toon name. And an in-game wedding that was supposed to happen between a horde player and an alliance player, held in like eastern plaguelands I think. It turned into a massive pvp brawl.

Also, I remember a lock who I believe was named Darkhelmet who pvped like crazy before the honor ranks had even come out yet, and even more once they had.

Oh and Aoshi of course. Who could forget him. I miss that poob.
Edited by Oonagi on 1/19/2013 12:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
08/06/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Broder
Murph was the best hunter to play on llane in my opinion

Negative, sir! Samswoman was the best hunter ever!

/sarcasmoff
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Rogue
Edge here. Clearly the best hunter.

Has everyone stopped playing or just transferred servers? I just got back into after being gone for a while and wanted to say hey.

Seems alot of players are transferring off llane and going to a more progressive server. Just doesn't seem to be any players left on llane that wanna progress in content anymore, especially allie side. Sit in trade for a day and watch how many guilds are looking to fill spots for their raid teams, main and secondary and even 3rd teams.

From Tier 11 to now, llane has went from 125 guilds downing raid bosses to 57 guilds (from wow progression) numbers can be +/-, but it gives you an idea of where llane is.
Reply Quote
91 Human Rogue
Anybody remember Kharvelan and the old Leviathan crew? To this day, I still have a mechanical squirrel box on this toon that says "Made by Kharvelan" I never used it once pets became learned, because then it would disappear! I remember he was quite a crafty warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Pachetto here, been on Burning Blade since start of LK. Just picked up my hunter on llane again though, lots of recognizable familiar names in this thread :)
Reply Quote
The days back at Crossroads on my 30~40ish hunter were greatly missed. Being part of The Divine Rong got to meet alot of folks who i still have fond memories. Rode through Molton Core with Decepticon's until Razorgore killed that ride. Then it was The Divine Intervention when new honor system came out and then bounced over to Alliance side in Psychos R Us and played with friends from Crossroads days (Ie. Tadd and crew), now i'm back and this game has completely changed from where it was when I left in Cataclysm.

If any of the folks who regularly raided Crossroads in 2006/7 please stand up for a shout out ;)

[Evildegree, Zeroevil, Deadlife, Hitman, Fixiated, Exfixiated, Gangemstyle, etc..]
Edited by Deadlife on 2/7/2013 9:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Still here for some reason
Reply Quote
The days back at Crossroads on my 30~40ish hunter were greatly missed. Being part of The Divine Rong got to meet alot of folks who i still have fond memories. Rode through Molton Core with Decepticon's until Razorgore killed that ride. Then it was The Divine Intervention when new honor system came out and then bounced over to Alliance side in Psychos R Us and played with friends from Crossroads days (Ie. Tadd and crew), now i'm back and this game has completely changed from where it was when I left in Cataclysm.

If any of the folks who regularly raided Crossroads in 2006/7 please stand up for a shout out ;)

[Evildegree, Zeroevil, Deadlife, Hitman, Fixiated, Exfixiated, Gangemstyle, etc..]

I distinctly remember Tadd. Nelf druid I believe. He was always fun, as he never tried to fight the few Horde he knew, and we would, in turn, not kill him. Tadd and Faybalina. Also, I remember during some of the xroads/ss/tm fights a couple of nelf rogues that would tag team horde. The only one I remember name-wise though was Wafflez or Waffles. Something like that.

That was mostly before the honor system came out, though. Once the pvp ranks/honor system went through the world pvp was intense, and we had even more xroads/ss/tm chaos. Great fun those days.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been around since day 1 of Llane and Im sure many others like me have seen a lot of people come and go. I think those of us who have been in old guilds for a long time know why hardcore guilds on this server and every other server rise and fall.

Fast progression with 4-6 days of raiding per week kills interest for many over the course of a content cycle. Once the last boss is dead a lot of people log on less or cancel subs and play something else and return when the next content cycle emerges. Often times when they come back they find that some of their fellow raiders have moved on.

A Raiding guilds lifespan depends on people genuinely liking each other as much as solid play. I play my Monk Hopsyn now and have retired the original Synapse (my priest Psionik) for now.

As far as best Hunter on this server? I can think of a lot of good ones I have seen but it really depends on ....
Edited by Synapse on 2/13/2013 5:59 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]