Any original people left?

85 Tauren Warrior
Gilliaz here, just got back from a 1+ year hiatus. I doubt anyone really remembers me, I was never in one of the 'big' guilds or anything. I spent a lot of my early days as a level 39 twink doing Arathi Basin and defending Crossroads from the blues. Been around since probably 06.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
Edge here. Clearly the best hunter.

Has everyone stopped playing or just transferred servers? I just got back into after being gone for a while and wanted to say hey.

Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
Wow, I remember many names here, lol, got to GM in Llane, just after Warsong was introduced, Then I transfered, and played hardcore pve until Lich King on an alt. I dont play much anymore. Where the hell are Susannah, Ldap, Lily, Mana and the rest of the team that got to GM. Great memories from that time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
<-----Bigironsaint this was my first server back in vanilla i transferred off mid BC i was in "Saints of Valor" if memory serves. i was a noob that didnt know anything (still am) generally played in my drunken boredom. on Spinebreaker at the moment. going to transfer this toon to Kil'jaeden i think spinbreaker is broken.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Edited by Rholm on 3/6/2013 5:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Hey bois Its bawkbagawk/Picklesoup the tauren Hunter I MISS YOU ALL AND OUR GOOD TIMES!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I just reactivated been on Llane since day 1 with a few breaks here and there.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Been on since Day one, seems more and more people are quitting, I've lost 5 accounts out of my guild in the last 2 weeks, mostly because of the Cross realm questing in the lower areas that people are getting frustrated with. Down to 4 people in a level 25 guild, about ready to scrap it and join up with another, I hate doing it but it's not much fun anymore or possibly just quit and find something else to do
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I just reactivated been on Llane since day 1 with a few breaks here and there.

Hey Kak!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Any of you original Llane pvpers remember:

Just some general names I remember.

Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warrior
I'm here technically I just play on a diff server (barely play at all). To much work nowadays, sup edge and everyone else.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've been here from day 1, when Llane and wow first launched :D I've taken some breaks and most recently am returning from an almost 2 year break. Anyway after scrolling through this whole thread I only saw two names I recognized from vanilla.
Reply Quote
71 Night Elf Hunter
Just reactivated after years, original Panda Brigade--->Rapture (we wont mention White Fang lol)
Edited by Rizit on 5/4/2013 11:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Wow...lot of people I haven't seen in forever, how's it going Oonagi? I have a priest in IC, still mostly play alliance though, mostly on a priest (Thingtoo) I was just telling someone the other day about the time Aoshi ran my little horde toon through Wailing Caverns.. I believe Zetta was with us...he aggroed everything in the instance lol and died.. it was a lot of fun though (this was back when 60 was lvl cap. Cindelle I remember, still see her every now and again, sapping me in TB usually..or emoting anyway :) You should come visit us on Llane sometime
Reply Quote
I dont know if anyone remembers him but I still hang out weekly with Donvito.

I was a useless priest by the name of Clerical who got lucky enough to tag along to stuff with the guild WoT
Edited by Effrum on 5/14/2013 6:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
im still around, came back after a year off, llane is slowly dying, and i hate to see it! been on llane since vanilla!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have been here since spring of 05. Though I play my DK now, and by play I mean "log in once every few weeks for a couple hours and log off depressed"
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Day 1 Llaner here, I am playing a warrior on alliance side after a two year break.
Reply Quote
92 Undead Rogue
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)