Project - make Boulderfist better!!

90 Orc Hunter
I think anyone who has been on Boulderfist for even a short period time can tell (though not the worst) that it is a low player skill population server. So I propose a list of players that we can put on this thread of every class and possibly spec that are willing to help players do better. This list essentially will just be a resource for people who need to ask questions to get better and it gives them someone to ask...

I do ask that you be patient and polite no spamming or whining in tells. Please ask questions do not send tells just asking how to be better give these people something to start off of! Tips and nudes are welcome but not required for help.

I always suggest researching your class/spec on sites like elitistjerks.com and mmo-champion.com and probably the most friendly being Noxxic.com

There is a lot of controversy for most specs in the game as to what is best so these mentors are to answer any questions you have or atleast more explain your choices so you can decide which fits you best.

Death Knight

Druid
Getnerded - Feral
Meanstreet - Resto
Hunter
Berìct- all specs (ì is code alt 141)
Terrapax (omg finally some alliance)

Mage
Coppaqtlol
Doveyowns
Hallucinosis

Paladin
Dentado- Holy
Coppadin

Priest
Lynora
Healforáfeel
Sorrow (all three specs)

Rogue
Orukai
Didydaggers
Blazekronic

Shaman
Gkarz -Ele/resto pvp

Warlock
Gkarz - pvp

Warrior
Didydaggers
Bigassorc

Let me now if you want to be a "mentor" for your class either by posting here or letting me know in game.

<em/>
Edited by Berìct on 1/9/2012 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Paladin
Mathematix- Holy

fixed that for you :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Math doesn't really play anymore and there can be more then one... But you would have to be online to answer questions :P
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
No. Just no.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/28/2011 05:32 PMPosted by Samhein
No. Just no.

I think Samhein wants to be the Shaman rep!
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Lynoras so bad though... lol
Edited by Cutesiess on 1/3/2012 12:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue

Rogue

Orukai
Pvp Sublety
Pve Sublety
Pvp Assassination
Pve Assassination
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
12/29/2011 11:19 AMPosted by Toxickandyz
No. Just no.

I think Samhein wants to be the Shaman rep!

I don't even know how to spell the word, my name was originally suppose to be that and I misspelled it horribly as you can see.
Reply Quote
I'm happy to answer questions about warriors or rogues. In general I think the goal of this topic would be better served by people taking it upon themselves to answer trade chat questions constructively.
-Didy
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I don't always have tradechat on as useful as it can be it can cause more grief then its worth
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Trade chat is a valuable tool for trading knowledge.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
i was told to respec resto as a rogue in trade..... i must have a UI error cause i dont see that talent tree, can someone help!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Resto is a term used in the rogue elite rogue community in reference to the subtlety tree, where in comparison to the combat tree that involves lots of movement and exercise, the sub tree is more about laid back "Rest-O" (Said kinda like "HEY O!") play style.

Reply Quote
I am willing to help with fury and arms for any warriors out there.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
12/30/2011 11:46 AMPosted by Samhein
Resto is a term used in the rogue elite rogue community in reference to the subtlety tree, where in comparison to the combat tree that involves lots of movement and exercise, the sub tree is more about laid back "Rest-O" (Said kinda like "HEY O!") play style.

hahahhahaha so true
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
no but on a serious note.... i still think the normal DW axe (and possibly the normal mace from ultra) is better than stage 2 of the legendary daggers for combat, ive been rogue-crafting the hell out of this since the patch release and would like some other input. I would also like to note to all you rogues out there combat spec using the daggers, from my testing, crit>mastery, so try it out i bet your dmg will have a minor increase and if it doesn't please let me know id like to hear others opinions on it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I haven't played much since season 9 but, I never turn down questions on pvp/pve send me a message in game and I would be glad to help out in anyway possible.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
12/30/2011 12:56 PMPosted by Ilovehippos
no but on a serious note.... i still think the normal DW axe (and possibly the normal mace from ultra) is better than stage 2 of the legendary daggers for combat, ive been rogue-crafting the hell out of this since the patch release and would like some other input. I would also like to note to all you rogues out there combat spec using the daggers, from my testing, crit>mastery, so try it out i bet your dmg will have a minor increase and if it doesn't please let me know id like to hear others opinions on it.

My opinion is you damn rogues should stop taking our enhance shaman weapons. Are legendaries not enough for you?!?! When will it stop?!?!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
ill tell you what.. you can add me to every class on that list considering everything i touch turns to gold.. i havent touched a shaman since vanilla but im leveling one for pvp so i can get a higher rating then any other shaman on this server since hopesfall was around just to prove a point that im the best all around player this server has seen
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]