Project - make Boulderfist better!!

85 Undead Rogue
I'm always willing to help out rogues with any PvE questions.

12/30/2011 12:56 PMPosted by Ilovehippos
no but on a serious note.... i still think the normal DW axe (and possibly the normal mace from ultra) is better than stage 2 of the legendary daggers for combat, ive been rogue-crafting the hell out of this since the patch release and would like some other input. I would also like to note to all you rogues out there combat spec using the daggers, from my testing, crit>mastery, so try it out i bet your dmg will have a minor increase and if it doesn't please let me know id like to hear others opinions on it.

The current buzz around the rogue forums and a few other forums says that Fear>No'Kaled>Sleeper at this point in time. The problem is the models on both of these weapons are off from a theory crafting perspective.

http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t128352-shadowcraft_known_issues_please_read/

I picked up a DW Axe in our last raid so I will be testing it more extensively over the weekend. As far as the crit goes I haven't really heard anything about it being better then mastery as far as combat rogues are concerned. Perhaps I will give that a whirl as well too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Coppa you have a special letter on almost all of your toons soooo you should post some of their names on here so it can just be copy/pastedd
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
12/30/2011 06:21 PMPosted by Berìct
d

12/30/2011 06:21 PMPosted by Berìct
Coppa you have a special letter on almost all of your toons soooo you should post some of their names on here so it can just be copy/pastedd

not true.. my druids (getnerded), my warrior (getwirked), my hunter (getwerked), my up n coming sham (drshockalu), my pally (coppadin), my mage (coppaqtlol)...only toon that has special letters in their names are my priest n my rogue lol.. rogues only got a special letter in their name cuz when i xferred of for a lil while some wannabe rogue picked up my name and leveled up to 70 since im so cool n all
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
lol well the only toons I ever talk to you on is your priest and rogue!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
lol well the only toons I ever talk to you on is your priest and rogue!

whos fault is that
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
yours I am much to lazy to add all of your toons
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
12/30/2011 07:46 PMPosted by Berìct
yours I am much to lazy to add all of your toons

if you expect me to carry ur !@# u gotta do something...................................................................
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'd be happy to help any spec shaman. Just whisper me. But understand that I am also a busy person (kids, wife, raids, etc), so if I tell you I'm busy at the moment, please respect that.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Hi guys, I really like Boulderfist! Unfortunately, if you ask me questions, expect to PAY. I'm still looking for that warrior who owes me 500g.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/30/2011 05:09 PMPosted by Coppafeël
ill tell you what.. you can add me to every class on that list considering everything i touch turns to gold.. i havent touched a shaman since vanilla but im leveling one for pvp so i can get a higher rating then any other shaman on this server since hopesfall was around just to prove a point that im the best all around player this server has seen

ohhhh that coppa lol.... isnt he precious!? Hes probably right too.
i'm always down to help out any pallies w questions - i'm never rude & always up for makin bfist not a !@#$hole anymore
Edited by Jaedéd on 1/2/2012 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
12/30/2011 05:09 PMPosted by Coppafeël
ill tell you what.. you can add me to every class on that list considering everything i touch turns to gold.. i havent touched a shaman since vanilla but im leveling one for pvp so i can get a higher rating then any other shaman on this server since hopesfall was around just to prove a point that im the best all around player this server has seen

Imma queue into you to make sure you don't >_>
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
01/02/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Gkarz

ugh damn u gkarz, keep ur ele !@# away from me lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Pro tip: Press buttons. Or be part Korean.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
01/02/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Coppafeël

ugh damn u gkarz, keep ur ele !@# away from me lol

my shaman gets r1 server, MINE
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Hunter:
Hz
Bow Down...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
edit I felt my post was mean but to sum it up this isn't a whose the best or epeen flexing thread this is simply a source for people with class questions to get answers
Edited by Berìct on 1/3/2012 1:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
01/03/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Berìct
edit I felt my post was mean but to sum it up this isn't a whose the best or epeen flexing thread this is simply a source for people with class questions to get answers

yeaaaaaaaaaaaah right. :P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
01/03/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Berìct

My epeens the biggest, but i'll help with resto/ele pvp, as well as lock pvp
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
There is this old saying:

"Don't fix it if it ain't broken"

Leave Boulderfist alone, it deserves the state it's in right now, if you don't like it, leave.

Just saying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]