Project - make Boulderfist better!!

85 Troll Death Knight
Blood PvE Tank
Frost PvE
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If a certain spec is better for a certain fight usually you see more of a trend of players switching to that certain spec. This means logs will be flooded with that certain spec on that certain fight which makes breaking the top 200 parses even more of a challenge.

Anyways, I guess if any simple questions need to be answered pertaining to ret pallys, I can answer them. My resume includes several WoL rankings but I have been lacking in DS due to weird raid strats, thanks Crysix!
Edited by Sacréd on 1/7/2012 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Regardless of fire being better on a lot of the fights he ranks on, his numbers are still quite good, higher then some fire mages with the legendary that i've seen.

Suppose i should put myself on here for mages as well, always willing to help.

He has a legendary... and I only noticed the rankings recently.
Edited by Hallucinosis on 1/7/2012 3:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Regardless, when I've talked to Tylann on vent once or twice he seemed nice. I think he's good, no doubt.

These forums are no fun.
Reply Quote
Dan is just bitter because he's stuck in the top 80-120 wol category surrounded by people with the legendary and he doesn't have one... Soon enough dan, soon enough. And when that day comes you damn well be in the top 10 or you're replaced!!
-Didy
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Dan is just bitter because he's stuck in the top 80-120 wol category surrounded by people with the legendary and he doesn't have one... Soon enough dan, soon enough. And when that day comes you damn well be in the top 10 or you're replaced!!
-Didy

You could probably make up for the difference by always giving him tricks of the trade... oh yeah, you are.

Edit: I'm just bitter because that's not the case for me.
Edited by Hallucinosis on 1/8/2012 1:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
"Tricks of the Trade 91 550.7 12.3 % #"
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-x6dsn7u5kpzwknbk/details/30/?enc=bosses&boss=55312
you sure you aren't?
-Didy
Reply Quote
/popcorn
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
"Tricks of the Trade 91 550.7 12.3 % #"
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-x6dsn7u5kpzwknbk/details/30/?enc=bosses&boss=55312
you sure you aren't?
-Didy

Well done on finding the one fight where I've been insisting I get it.

Didy, I know you think I'm a horrible mage, but put our differences aside for a second... and consider that I'm just trying to make content go down, just like the rest of us.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I would like to add, that I didn't get it every CD, it was going to others. I'm sure you are capable of figuring that out, but your distaste for hallucinosis may cloud your objectivity.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Granted, I argued with Carl that he should give tots to Thaumaturgy, because that guy is !@#$ing pro.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I mean, between me and thaum, thaum is the better mage. I can admit that. <3 thaum.
Reply Quote
yikes, i literally just went to the last day you raided, clicked on "bosses" and went to your buffs... chill with the hating hallucinosis crap. 12% uptime just tells me that whoever was assigned to trix you just forgot some of the time as it can't be higher than 20%.

I'll send you something from the logs on that nights raids as a pm.

-Didy
Edited by Didydaggers on 1/8/2012 8:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
This is guude.
Reply Quote
What just happened
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Good times.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
insert epeen here ^v
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
lol quadruple post... Someone was posting irrationally
Reply Quote
I would assume this had to do with wine. He likes wine.
-Didy
Reply Quote
This is brilliant!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]