Project - make Boulderfist better!!

85 Goblin Mage
I will offer my services in a different light. Not to help other Resto Druids, but instead to offer my services as a mentor for guild leaders and raid leaders! I thought about writing a book, but the publisher wouldn't let me title it "Being an Effective !@#$%^- on the Internet For Retards".

PST ME. Pro insight fo sho.

You're not Guude--not even close.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I'm willing to help out any Rogues that need advice or tips for any spec PVE wise.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I will offer my services in a different light. Not to help other Resto Druids, but instead to offer my services as a mentor for guild leaders and raid leaders! I thought about writing a book, but the publisher wouldn't let me title it "Being an Effective !@#$%^- on the Internet For Retards".

Guude was the only worthy opponent for me. Till I beat him.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
the main flaw in this list is cejext aka best priest server isnt on the list... but you have the right idea...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
o also im better at rogue then all you nubs as well

o i can also play every healer to 2200 so im better than everyone at healing as well
Edited by Porkin on 1/13/2012 5:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
yeah, meta gems are over rated
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Sigh Tich noobs need to read better or gtfo my thread. I don't care who the best is if they don't personally ask to be put on the list I will not put them on because that would be counter-productive...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
01/13/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Porkin
the main flaw in this list is cejext aka best priest server isnt on the list... but you have the right idea...

I see that your priest is a professional like mine.

Who needs gems when you can just post on the forum how awesome you are?!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
because pve gear has anything to do with pvp, i think u guys just mad cuz even without a meta im still 500x better than u will ever be
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
because this thread has anything to do with Tichondrius...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
i have multiple priest on boulderfist at 2200 and a rogue, i think u are mad that you suck berict you seem mad that u suck
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
anyone can wisper me if they want about priest tips, ill help i dont mind, i can safely say that i have the most pvp priest knowledge on the server
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
01/13/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Porkin
i have multiple priest on boulderfist at 2200 and a rogue, i think u are mad that you suck berict you seem mad that u suck

"When you are the best the only person you can ask for advice to be better is Berict"
-Someone better then you
Edited by Whatsgoinonh on 1/13/2012 11:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
This is stupid...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Admitting to being a troll automatically negates any validity of the troll. L2Internet please.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

Guude was nothing until that abortion of an expansion called Wrath of the Lich King.

NOTHING I TELL YOU!
Edited by Organhuntèr on 1/15/2012 3:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Hi Organ!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
mcquitface
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Lol, I'll be back when the expansion comes out. I miss you Berict, i really do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]