Stormwind's Shield says goodbye.

85 Human Warrior
ATP
The unfortunate truth is that while playing on Andorhal, we all kind of get sucked into this mentality that this is as good as its going to get. I'm not going to sit here and say the grass is always greener on the other side, but it's atleast not burned from the sun and barren of any potential. If theres anything that playing this game across multiple servers over seven years has taught me its that it is most enjoyable with a large community. I've had a great time here since coming over at the end of Season four and I've met a lot of people here that I wont be losing contact with.

That being said, I can no longer stay on a realm where the PvP community on both sides is no more than 7-8 people on a good season. Where Tol Barad has been completely given up on by the Horde. Where seeing someone out in the world is a pipe dream. I've never been one to bash this server, even in WOTLK when Alliance were so badly outnumbered that city bosses were often controlled by the Horde. Atleast then you could find an ICC pug or go into wintergrasp with a group of friends and get a good fight from an active opposing faction.

It's been a blast playing with everyone I have on both factions. I want to thank everyone I've played with. Whether it all the friendly people in Simple Math who took me in even though I was just the weird pvp friend of Vix and Euphoric, or all the people I've arena'd, RBG'd, and grouped with alongside ATP on Alliance, you are the reason why I have been here aslong as I have been. You will still find me on Handsomepaul doing PvE, and real ID for those with it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
ATP
Handsomepaul the new shield of Stormwind arises.

ps you were gone for about 4 hours before someone jumped on stealing your name and trolling trade, lol.
Edited by Kodyxoxo on 12/29/2011 1:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
ATP
Goodbye Andorhal
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ATP
And so the final cataclysm of Andorhal begins...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Good luck whatever server you end up on you mustachio'd bastard.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
ATP
I hope you come back so I can bump this post into eternity like I did on Spirestone. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
ATP
See you around friend , Its been a distinct pleasure.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Ahh, wintergrasp. I remember many a time attacking outside the walls and going OH !@#$ ITS MALATOV /castfireballfrommaxrange.

Honestly I forget TB exists most of the time :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Handsomepaul the new shield of Stormwind arises.

ps you were gone for about 4 hours before someone jumped on stealing your name and trolling trade, lol.

It was quicker than that, I was kind of creeped out that I hit transfer and went to take a shower/eat, when I got back it was already taken.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
You will always be mine and Euphorics friend, Malatov.

The grass is always greener, friend.

oh, awmazing@gmail.com realid. you can add me! <3
Edited by Dream on 12/31/2011 2:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
All of Andorhal should come and join us!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/31/2011 08:47 AMPosted by Ammunitions

NO.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Anywhere you go the grass will be greener - a sickly shade of brown would be greener.

I compare staying on Andorhal to the captain going down with the titanic. The only reason to stay is to have the honor of kissing the server goodnight when it finally drifts into an eternal sleep...

Fair thee well friend.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
12/31/2011 08:47 AMPosted by Ammunitions

I'm ready for something new.

/streetknowledge
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Bye guys :(
Reply Quote
58 Night Elf Hunter
!@#$%^-it Ortiz get back to the Dream.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Our new server is so alive and full of world pvp! We've been getting into non stop fights just defending towns!

Livin the Dream.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]