Team Friend are Ninjas

90 Human Paladin
OOB
Just and FYI to everyone. Team Friend are Ninjas. They ninja looted both items in a BH 10 to their guildies even though they lost the rolls. I was not the person that got ninja's, just informing the community. I have screenshots to prove it.
Edited by Aribethe on 12/29/2011 7:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
im sorry for the ninja loots and im attempting to deal with it..but yea if the raid isnt lead by myself or fergdoe dont run with us..most the people in our guild dont care about anyone else and will just ninja loot so if its not on free roll dont go.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
and you can ask dontlookdown about us in dragon soul he has been raiding with us the past couple weeks loot goes out the way it should be either it being a pug wins or us. but again i apologize on what happend
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Modsun is a #*#@% fshola
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
OAKDALE BUD FASHO, BACK OFF TEAM FRIEND WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
12/30/2011 05:39 AMPosted by Fergdoe
also gtfo talk !@#$ get hit

Internet thug here!

I bet you took off your glasses to look more menacing after you typed that. Did you go kick a kitten too?

But it's all good, you're still trash. Both as a player and personality wise. Hope the items make you slightly better because I KNOW Levo doesn't need them to play better, even if he just plays 2-3 hours a week now.

12/30/2011 06:09 AMPosted by Talentless
OO god there ninjas BRB GTG to forums and QQ about it where no one really care's think about taht one.

Being talent less as you are you didn't realize why this post was made. It's so others who carry these people don't get suckered out of loot. No one cares about the items but it's a warning for those who do need it to not group with Team Friend.

Too far above your head I know. Helping someone... sheesh, that's crazy.

12/29/2011 08:13 PMPosted by Modsun
im sorry for the ninja loots and im attempting to deal with it..but yea if the raid isnt lead by myself or fergdoe dont run with us..most the people in our guild dont care about anyone else and will just ninja loot so if its not on free roll dont go.

This is really a strange post. Why do you allow people like that in your guild then? Are you just using them to push to lvl 25?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Posted by Modsun

This is really a strange post. Why do you allow people like that in your guild then? Are you just using them to push to lvl 25?

were a friend guild. everyone in guild minus the people in our E-friend rank live within the same town and have been friends since grade school
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

Altronix, shut up. This was Baradin Hold and you guys raising such a fuss about something so little makes me second what I have always thought of you as a guild. I was in OOB for your server first progression in WotLK when we were #1, but honestly you guys are a bunch of babies now. Go cry somewhere else. OAKDALE BUD!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
OOB = Order Of !@#$%es

TEAM FRIEND 1 the best!

Kael is clearly not for you if you cant deal with ninjas, gtfo scrub
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Fatalitylol you're a scrub dude stop getting hard ons over OOB and transferring to darkspear won't make you any better...I wonder on average how many times a day you drool over my armory. Keep dreaming sweetheart
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
If Tacotruck is in here they automatically get my stamp of approval. Keep up the trolling good sirs.

Team Friend #1
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
25 mans are free staff anyway loooooooooooooool.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]