Team Friend are Ninjas

100 Worgen Rogue
I'm that guy no one really pays attention to. But when you leave a door open or a window unlocked, I sneak inside, eat all the leftovers and clean my armpits with your toothbrush.
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
You use right guard, don't ya?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
01/05/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Sheevah
You use right guard, don't ya?

Old Spice. Something about a muscular man of African descent riding backwards on a horse just screams "BUY MY PRODUCT!"
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
01/05/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Talentless
WHO ARE YOU?

I'm the guy who you've been buying your taco meat from.

...but you didn't want to know that.

PS: This thread is amusing.
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
01/05/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Demonwolf
Old Spice. Something about a muscular man of African descent riding backwards on a horse just screams "BUY MY PRODUCT!"

I prefer the time he ripped off his mustache, just to rip off his skin and reveal the backup mustache.

Oh, it was glorious!
Reply Quote
01/02/2012 07:17 AMPosted by Jehanne
Talentless is Falita? If so... this kid is 9 years old and keeps apping to us. Stop it.

I'm slightly confused why I was brought into this conversation. The fact that I haven't app'd to OOB in over 2 years and you guys still think about me makes me feel just wonderful. Thank you for making me feel like a special snowflake. Have a wonderful day Mr. Koivu! By the way, I'm 17 now, not 9. It's funny how time flies :)

Ah I see that now. Ty Cap.

Clearly Kael'thas was too hardcore for him, oh well at least he chose a fitting name the previous one reminded me too much of Fateality, except Fateality was actually good.

No prob! We'll have to wait until school is out and he's completed his homework before he'll respond...

@Lickasha You think this guy is me? I've been on Sargeras/Illidan after I left Climax... mainly in Origins (top 100 US guild on Sargeras).. and an officer in Reflex when Origins died due to burn out on Heroic Ragnaros.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Origins/rating.tier11

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Origins/rating.tier12_25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYyRKKZr1qM (US 95 25man Sinestra) - My PoV :)

@Captnice Who are you? And why are you trying to start !@#$ with me? I have never heard of you.. nor give a %^-*. Have a nice day.

Oh yeah I did post this 5 months later after the thread was dead.. k? I love typing "Falita" in the armory search bar and finding posts about me still being brought up after I've been off this horrible server for a good year and a half.

-The REAL Falita.
Edited by Kudoqt on 7/28/2012 6:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
OOB
01/05/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Talentless
WHO ARE YOU?

He's the hero Kael'thas deserves, but doesn't need.
Edited by Gerolan on 7/28/2012 6:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I am apart of this.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
07/28/2012 03:28 AMPosted by Kudoqt
@Captnice Who are you? And why are you trying to start !@#$ with me? I have never heard of you.. nor give a %^-*. Have a nice day.

Old thread :/

but hey let me know how transferring to Illidan and putting "qt" in your name makes you better.
Edited by Captnice on 7/31/2012 8:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Oh hey Adarammy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thanks Captn, I've been looking for a way to boost my DPS, incoming name change to RoninQT :P
Reply Quote

but hey let me know how transferring to Illidan and putting "qt" in your name makes you better.

Lol? Lemme know how hard getting Firelord a whole tier later was. Oh lemme add Dragonslayer 2 tiers later as well. Nice man!
Edited by Kudoqt on 8/3/2012 4:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Lol? Lemme know how hard getting Firelord a whole tier later was.

Something tells me you already know the answer to this from personal experience... don't worry, your not alone, I don't have H Rag either, so no need to cry about it
Edited by Ronninn on 8/3/2012 8:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Lol? Lemme know how hard getting Firelord a whole tier later was.

Something tells me you already know the answer to this from personal experience... don't worry, your not alone, I don't have H Rag either, so no need to cry about it

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Kudo/advanced Check again :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I say quit the e-peen fight. They're all microscopic.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
OOB
You're all jealous you don't look like a pirate (me included..I wanna look like a pirate :( ).
And we can be in the "No Firelord" club together Ronninn!
Reply Quote
You're all jealous you don't look like a pirate (me included..I wanna look like a pirate :( ).
And we can be in the "No Firelord" club together Ronninn!

I don't really see any resemblance to a "pirate." He looks more like a wizard with a pirate hat on. Aka my 5 your old cousin at his birthday party.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
OOB
The ensemble is pretty piratey, hat, neat-o gloves, cape, matching boots, pant, and chest, the only thing missing is a parrot on his shoulder. Also if your 5 year old cousin dressed like that on his birthday, he'd be the coolest kid ever.

EDIT: There needs to be parrot shoulders at some time in WoW's future
Edited by Gerolan on 8/3/2012 2:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]