Team Friend are Ninjas

The ensemble is pretty piratey, hat, neat-o gloves, cape, matching boots, pant, and chest, the only thing missing is a parrot on his shoulder. Also if your 5 year old cousin dressed like that on his birthday, he'd be the coolest kid ever.

EDIT: There needs to be parrot shoulders at some time in WoW's future

He needs new gloves... then he'd be slightly better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
OOB
Yes...something with more 'Yarrr' to them
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Gerolan
Yes...something with more 'Yarrr' to them

Exactly!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
OOB
Huzzah!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I'm confused. How does one start by condescending someone for getting Firelord a tier late, then show on their character that they also got it a tier late.

PvE is serious stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
OOB
Magic?
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 04:47 PMPosted by Fiftypercent
PvE is serious stuff.

Serious? SERIOUS?

THIS IS KAEL'THAS.
Reply Quote
I'm confused. How does one start by condescending someone for getting Firelord a tier late, then show on their character that they also got it a tier late.

PvE is serious stuff.

Well Fifty, the fact that I spent 4 months wiping on Phase 4 Heroic Ragnaros, basically allows me to say that. I also mentioned the fact that he got Dragonslayer 2 tiers late...
Edited by Kudoqt on 8/4/2012 5:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

PvE is serious stuff.

Well Fifty, the fact that I spent 4 months wiping on Phase 4 Heroic Ragnaros, basically allows me to say that. I also mentioned the fact that he got Dragonslayer 2 tiers late...

Like I said, we can all cry about not getting those titles while they were relavant... Dragonslayer included.

I piti tha foo...

In case someone wants to come up with some wity comment as to why I'm an idiot, be forwarned I'm downloading all the seasons of Breaking Bad, and won't likely come on to defend myself as I have a one track mind and far too many episodes to watch... I'll leave that to 50 since he's the man (of the half pint variety) <3 u 50
Edited by Ronninn on 8/4/2012 9:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Like I said, we can all cry about not getting those titles while they were relavant... Dragonslayer included.

I piti tha foo...

In case someone wants to come up with some wity comment as to why I'm an idiot, be forwarned I'm downloading all the seasons of Breaking Bad, and won't likely come on to defend myself as I have a one track mind and far too many episodes to watch... I'll leave that to 50 since he's the man (of the half pint variety) <3 u 50

All I was wondering was why people were thinking that I was this Talentless kid... And why they were saying made believe facts about me that weren't true.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Lol still see this server, and more specifically this forum is a genuine piece of !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hey buddy, you can talk crap about our servers. But don't even think about trashing our gloryholes (physically and metaphorically speaking). Go away, guy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Wanted to post in this thread to be cool.
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Onigumo
Wanted to post in this thread to be cool.

<3
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
... This thread is out of control...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
OOB
This Blasphemy! This is Madness!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/01/2012 06:30 AMPosted by Ronninn
Thanks Captn, I've been looking for a way to boost my DPS, incoming name change to RoninQT :P
I'm forever calling you this now!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The ensemble is pretty piratey, hat, neat-o gloves, cape, matching boots, pant, and chest, the only thing missing is a parrot on his shoulder. Also if your 5 year old cousin dressed like that on his birthday, he'd be the coolest kid ever.

EDIT: There needs to be parrot shoulders at some time in WoW's future
There's a new beach party set Gero!!! but u gotta kill the rare mob to get it in MoP. Shouldn't be too hard.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/04/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Kudoqt
All I was wondering was why people were thinking that I was this Talentless kid... And why they were saying made believe facts about me that weren't true.
There's this phenomenon called McCarthyism. For example(and I don't know if this is true or not) I can accuse you of being a !@#$%^-*! and people will tend to side with the accuser until you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the things being said about you are false. This is a basic form of trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
TFOTB

what chu know bout real friends?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]