Hagara Quest Item

I am looking for a guild or group that is in need of an alternate nonguild rogue for Dragon Soul or is willing to let me tag along/pop in for Hagara to loot quest item. I would prefer to run Dragon Soul and contribute to get the quest item. I have plenty of raid xp and i am a capable raider. In 25man i run 29-32k dps on standard boss fights and 40k+ on debuffed bosses. I am limited by my guild at this time but i dont plan on leaving because i am helping out friends and family who are still doing Firelands. Adding the quest daggers to my arsenal would greatly help them along.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
You have green quality gems in your gear. My inner critic is looking over your armory and weeping.

But that doesn't matter... we may sell you a spot to Pickpocket Hagara. Pickpocket only, we don't wish to show you how truly awful we are at this game.

Our rate was 10k, but who knows these days. We had roughly 10-15 rogues pickpocket her so far. So, they were willing to get amazing daggers that'll prob last the rest of the expansion... fork out some gold and you can too.

Talk to me in whispers or have someone contact me... and I'll confer with the other shadowy figures that secretly run Icon.

(I can also help you fix your gear)
Edited by Redeadx on 12/30/2011 1:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
Oh fix my gear please.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
01/02/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Ghost
Oh fix my gear please.

Disenchant all gear, and roll DK. Fixed :)
Reply Quote
01/03/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Ekiv
Oh fix my gear please.

Disenchant all gear, and roll DK. Fixed :)

Pfft, no ty.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]