Coming back home!

85 Goblin Shaman
Hey, i'm transferring back my shaman to RC cause i moved my hunter again to another server. I'm adept at playing all 3 roles of shaman with enhancement and resto being the best. I'm currently 5/8 normal on this toon but 2/8 hm in a 4/8 hm guild on my hunter Grillikus so experience is not an issue. I'm looking for a raiding guild on ravencrest to call home since most of my friends are still on this server. I raid during the morning/afternoon on my hunter so i'm able to raid full time. holla at me if you want an experienced raider to add your roster!!
Oh My Hunter name was Grill when he was on this server btw
Edited by Grillmouth on 12/30/2011 11:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh lord, its you, again.

I mean, hey, you, its good to see you again! Welcome back. Here, we still saved this chair, just for you.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Hi Grill, I remember you. :P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I rem you too, razeeyuh
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I'm looking for a raiding guild got room for a leet shammy?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You stole my eye patch Sheraton.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
You stole my Cursed vision, Burt.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Mage
12/30/2011 01:12 PMPosted by Raziya
I remember you

...in the mountains
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
01/04/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Dethericar
I remember you

...in the mountains

Deth! I miss you :(
Reply Quote
64 Undead Mage
OMG, I thought this was the old forums of olde for a sec there. All we need is for Padook & Dirge to say something .

/hugs Deth. How ya been, buddy?
Reply Quote
87 Undead Mage
OMG, I thought this was the old forums of olde for a sec there. All we need is for Padook & Dirge to say something .

/hugs Deth. How ya been, buddy?

Hey Triv and Raz... I'm doin fine. ATM I joined my RL friend's guild on a LOLRP server (but RP is dead, unless you troll people EPRing in pr0nshire)

Aside from that I'm basically pretty busy IRL so I don't play much aside from raids and the weekly "Looking for derps" (LFR)

How's Ravenfail doing?
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Ravenfail is not doing too bad, we got an influx of newer people since they flagged the server as New Player which has been kind of nice.

I am having a hard time imagining you on an RP server considering the shenanigans that used to go on here. ;P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]