Selling Teebu's Blazing Longsword

90 Night Elf Druid
Looking to sell Teebu's Blazing Longsword on the realm Silver Hand. Can transfer for the right offer.

One of the rarest items in wow. Not for everyone, it's a collectors item and I am only taking offers higher than 70k, its listing price is averaged at 100k.

It is the sword on the original vanilla wow cover and has one of the lowest drop rates in the game making it un-farmable.

If you're interested send an in-game mail to this character or "Neika" on Silver Hand and I'll get back to you. Keeping bidding open for a week or two.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Don't you farm that on level 50-60 mobs?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
12/31/2011 07:26 PMPosted by Sarror
Don't you farm that on level 50-60 mobs?

that's the only way to get it these days I think. Used to have a decent drop rate from an elite mob during the AQ invasion. The only one I saw on the AH went for like 3000g at the time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I got it from a lock box I pick-pocketed from a 50-60 mob.

With a .01% drop rate though, that is going to be one farm I would NOT like to grind haha
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I'm working on my Ravenholdt rep the old fashioned way.. and crossing my fingers for a drop.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Spellfire Longsword...

just saying
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I've had a really really good run on the Junkboxes from LBRS. I got the other rare junkbox drop as well Alcor's Sunrazor. You can grind that off mobs though.
Reply Quote
ill give you 500g for it
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Spellfire Longsword is MH only and so isn't as good a transmog option as an either hand item.

This thread will likely get moved to the Silver Hand forum where it belongs though. The item is reasonably rare but not so rare that people need to cross servers for it. Most servers have one of these on the AH each week or so.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I figured it would get moved. I have an ad up on the SH one as well, I have just seen ads for this in general, and I would be willing to move if someone desperately wanted it, etc, etc.

Have had a couple of offers so far, so I'm not complaining (more than 500g too :P)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Yep. I'm down in LBRS. 1 hour - 40 boxes - %5 more towards revered. I'm positive I'll whimper when I see what that translates to from revered to exalted. Now will I have the gumption to hit 999 exalted? I don't know. May be the first rep that I leave not topped off.

To purples! And: "May you always buy cheap and sell high", as the Dwarves say.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
01/03/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Horrid
I'll raise my xfer to Moon Guard offer to 80k. Also, something to bear in mind.. I looked it up out of curiousity, and it looks like a lvl 85 toon can only transfer between realms with 50k max. That's something to take into account.

This is usually "fixed" by buying things like sandstone drakes to resell on your home server you xfer back to
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Who the hell would pay 70kg for that?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]