A few players LF Raiding/RBG Guild

90 Orc Death Knight
We are looking to get back into raiding although we also would like to do Rated BGs on down time. Currently we have 3 definite would be raiders, myself and two friend's from our small guild. There are others but can't vouch for their interest at this time.

The characters interested in moving to a raiding guild are myself DK tank/dps, resto/enhance shaman, warrior tank/dps. I am flexible as I have many alts and can fill other roles as well but would prefer my dk as he is my main.

We would prefer Tuesdays, Thursdays 7:00/7:30 to around 11 est. We are a mature group and know our characters well.

Pst me or anyone from our guild on for more information. Thanks!
Edited by Nevik on 1/1/2012 7:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Nevik, we spoke before. Have you found a home yet?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
If you guys are looking to server change at all add me green-ftw@live.com I have an interesting proposal
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Are you still looking for a guild? If so we are in need of a non-warrior tank and a non-druid healer for our 10 man raiding team. We are currently 1/8 Heroic Dragon Soul and looking to progress further. Depending on the abilities of your other tank/melee dps friend we may be able to have an opening for him/her as well. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 7:30 - 11:00 pm server. If you are interested or have questions reply here, wsp me in-game, send me an in-game mail, or app or post on our website at www.domforce.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]