Someone please

85 Human Death Knight
Beat me in a duel.... i am tired of alli baddies.... i have yet to lose in a serious duel...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You're a Blood DK...
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
nah duel in unholy.... so gtfo baddie
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No need to get hostile. How was I supposed to know you duel in Unholy? I don't stalk you. And Baddie? I'm better then you, just sayin'.
Edited by Chrishansén on 1/1/2012 10:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
nah you really arent.... just cuz you get carried through stuuf doesnt mean ur better.... i would love to smash on you in a duel
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You probably could beat me in a Duel. I don't PvP. However, I didn't realize that a tank, that Solo tanks the first 4 bosses in Reg DS gets carried. Sounds like you're just mad that you're so bad that you can't get Warlord.
Edited by Chrishansén on 1/1/2012 11:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
/sigh looks like imma have to beat both of u in a duel
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
haha jel how come you are in lag shack? and give me a time and a place man.... time and a place
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Dude, there are like 3 Allies on this server, including you. I don't think that justifies forum boasting since your better at PVP then the other 2. Seriously, I run into the Time Lost Proto Drake more often than I do Alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I would duel any of you but.... unless you give me 100g up front i wouldn't even consider it and i only duel for a minimum of 500g bets.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Ensifer is a Jew, huh?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Don't call him Ensifer. People misunderstand. He's a 12 yrs old who stole the name thought it's cool.

01/02/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Ensifer
I would duel any of you but.... unless you give me 100g up front i wouldn't even consider it and i only duel for a minimum of 500g bets.

Would you shut up? Don't talk in front of people with that name. Just delete yr.acct please. And get lost forever.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Wow Greater, settle down. It's just a name, that and Greater, I have him on REAL ID so, yeah...
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
chris still lost to a level 1 rat when he was 85 in a duel. jelme is my witness.

also in a month ill be selling 1 slot a week for <destroyers end> alliance side 250k comes with loot from all 8 bosses that you can use.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You wont let that damn rat go, huh? I call shenanigans on that
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
also for people still looking to get your rag kill ill be selling 2 slots a week for 40k on ally side. yes thats normal rag but youll be one of the very few ally that will have killed him this expansion.

edit: also selling <dragon slayer> title 600k ally side. one slot a week.
Edited by Kélsohealz on 1/2/2012 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Speaking of Rag.... How's your one hour of trying and you'll get him, Turtles? How's that going? Coming along good? It's only been a few months.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]