Arena Teams

90 Blood Elf Paladin
About me:

Ret / Holy Pally (Full set of gear and experience playing each).

2k + Exp on several characters

Not just looking for points, I can get that in trade. Looking for actual pvpers who actually want to pvp.

Willing to play 10 games a week, or 50, depending on the schedule.

I'm looking for a solid team/teams. I don't want to have to change players every day or week. I want to find geared, good players that want to progress through rating.

I'm open to try any decent sounding comp in 2s or 3s. I'd prefer to avoid 5s at all costs.

If you're interested send me an in game mail.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I am 4.4k res Resto drui, i also have a 4k res Holy pally and a 4.4k res BM hunter, i have exp at 1850+ arena rating and am also looking for a solid 2's/3'2 team. I am in the process of changing my druid to feral since resto seems to be lacking in 3's now. Feel free to hit me up on any of my toons, My hunter is Onemeanhunts. My pally is Onemeandude
Reply Quote
Hahahahaha... Hahaha. Ahh Velen and it's pvpers
Reply Quote
6 Draenei Shaman
^

and to continue what is shaping up to be an !@#$%^- troll posting thread:

lol at your 2 t13, n00b rogue holding up the poor standards of velen
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/25/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Pantíes
Hahahahaha... Hahaha. Ahh Velen and it's pvpers

That's a big old freight liner worth of irony.
Reply Quote
yep noob rogue indeed.. exactly why you post on an alt because you still don't even come close to my noob !@#.

Girney I see you are still holding down rank 1 Challenger.. atta boy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Girney I see you are still holding down rank 1 Challenger.. atta boy.

And I see you finally got that 2 week post nerf DS clear, keep up the good work champ! Is there a R1 Rival?
Reply Quote
Sorry daddy just ain't good enough to solo all of ds.

My rival is from season 5, since then I've carried multiple people to 2200+ on 3 different classes. 14 different teams total over the last 2 seasons. Not to mention a 2450 push in my first 2 months on a rogue.

What are your stats? Where is your 2200 teams? Owait
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Sorry I just ain't good enough to be brought to ds.

Fixed.

Reply Quote
That's all you can come up with Girney from that? These PvE>PvP theories on Velen get worse everyday. Some people just can't see where true skill lies.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
A *true skill* player, as you put it, wouldn't struggle to perform mediocre dps.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/n9f4vq7ewm16vun2/sum/damageDone/?s=4166&e=5022

your madness kill

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/jh1rf8vkk6zkkva5/sum/damageDone/?s=4987&e=5842

my alt rogue madness kill, over a month ago, in roughly same gear and *same spec* without optimizing rotation/priorities since I hadn't even played him since BC and a month or two in WOTLK.

tell me again how you's da greatest though! I'm all ears!

By your reasoning that PVE is vastly inferior, and requires no thought or skill, you should be CRUSHING it on meters, especially on a pure dps class that is ranked among the best in the world atm for dps classes. That your performance was mediocre at best tends to detract from *your* theory of PVP>PVE. And your gear point is moot, you had plenty of PVE gear at the time of your kill.
Edited by Girney on 2/19/2012 1:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Struggle? If you know how the fight actually works then you know that multiple target switches and popping CDs at the perfect time completely alters the meters on this fight more than any other fight. Sloppy on a fight or two I'll give you that. As far as our specs and gear, at the time of that kill I was still wearing 3 major pvp pieces that are meant for stacking crit. Not to mention some of the outdated gear I did have while you on the other hand are fully PvE geared with the correct gems and stats. My il of 386 to your 391. So there goes that "roughly the same gear theory".

Gear has an insanely heavy factor in PvE and even if I played flawlessly I still couldn't beat some of the biggest retards. You are truly an idiot if you don't believe this. I had pvp gear still which is a direct stat loss as resil has no effect in PvE if you were not aware of that.

As I said before, strategies for raid bosses can be executed time and time again with no change in the encounter. High rated arena is quite different where one right or wrong decision in a split second can result in the death of a team member or an opponent.

If velen wasn't a server filled with bads like yourself there would be decent players that would gladly back this claim.

P.s. - first time mutilate rogue holla
Edited by Pantíes on 2/19/2012 7:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Going back to the topic of the thread
I'm looking for a 3's team, though I'm really only looking for specific comps
I'd prefer Hpally/Frost DK/ MM Hunter
Or i'd like to try Ret pally/Holy Pally/ DK
I'm sure there are other comps that work alright with a holy pally but I'm only willing to play those if the other 2 members have a lot of arena experience
Reply Quote
6 Draenei Shaman
lol i knew you would rage, panties
Reply Quote
Total rage man.. Total rage.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm back from my break but only looking for 3s or 5s
Edited by Dkray on 2/29/2012 10:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
The ego's in here are lolworthy. Play on a real bg kiddies. Retaliations 2400 is the equivalent of 1800 on bg9 or nightfall. *sigh*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]