Horde GDKP for DS - Legendary Auction

85 Draenei Priest
As with all previous GDKP runs, the legendary item Golad, Twilight of Aspects Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages is now up for auction.

The two parts of the quest which involve a raid will be sold.

The first section, the pickpocket, will be sold for a price of 10k. Buyers are able to come in just for the pickpocket and then leave, preventing them from being saved, or are welcome to come for the entire run provided they are either geared and skilled enough to be considered a carry, or hold the 50k minimum spending money required of a buyer. People who wish to pickpocket must post here before the run, or contact myself.

The second section of the legendary, the collection of Elementium Gem Cluster will also be sold. The opening bid on this item is 1000g per Cluster. Increments of 500g.

Buying the pickpocket will be first in, best dressed.
The auction for the first set of clusters will be closed at Thursday the 12th of January at 11:59 pm Server Time. To prevent sniping, if auctions are posted after 11:50 pm, the auction will be prolonged for a further 30mins, with each bid extending the duration of the auction by a subsequent 30mins at time of posting until no more bids are posted within the 30min window.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I should start one of these on my rogue, nothing better than filling a raid and letting them kill bosses for ya and selling the items back to them at 5-20k a pop.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
01/03/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Crimsonlight
I should start one of these on my rogue, nothing better than filling a raid and letting them kill bosses for ya and selling the items back to them at 5-20k a pop.

Not every raider has the opportunity to get these daggers, this offers an alternate route for getting a great item.
Edited by Mucky on 1/3/2012 5:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Seems fair enough, I'm alittle skeptical because recently taking advantage of other players to get loot seems to be well within blizz's new guide lines.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
This is pretty much the same as any other run except with gold for loot not rolling for loot, it is hardly taking advantage, everyone knows what they are getting into.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Will carry for oranges, PST.

Also, give me oranges.

And, uh.. ... ..

1k here.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Spacemanspif got in first at 1k so he is top bid. Min Increment is 500g.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Keep bidding need moar G's!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Will bid more than Jaadyn just to spite him.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Will give poly money to bid moar!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
tys
aww =)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
bid up space, he got me to 3k per cluster on ally side
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
01/03/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Crimsonlight
Seems fair enough, I'm alittle skeptical because recently taking advantage of other players to get loot seems to be well within blizz's new guide lines.

:)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
2k, just for you space =]
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
and if you think im kidding i'll transfer my other rogue over lol
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Bump Slick is top offer at 2k
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
tys
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Auction closing in an hour 10mins.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Grats Poly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]