Feldrake?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
  • Feldrake: Summons and dismisses a rideable feldrake. This is a flying mount. 1.5 sec cast.
  • Saw this on MMO-Champion. What the heck is a Feldrake, and where does one get this?

Sounds very Warlock-y. Oh god, the amount of QQ that would ensue if Warlocks got their own class flying mount.
    Edited by Anastasiaz on 1/3/2012 2:12 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Death Knight
    As well they should.

Warlocks need to be more awesome.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Death Knight
    Why QQ, DKs got a class flying mount?

Locks and Pallys can have class flying mounts, as a Death Knight, i'd support that.

As for the "Feldrake", maybe ask on MMO-Champ...
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    As well they should.

Warlocks need to be more awesome.

I agree, i love my fellow Warlock peers. But I could see a lot of people crying about how their class doesn't have one. :P
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Hunter
    It looks warlocky I hope it's a warlock mount!!!
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Death Knight
    I've seen a pick... It is literally just a black drake with some green hues added and a tiny mark (that resembles the darkmoonfaire on the bear mount) of the burning legion floating above his head. Also, his feet and eyes are burning with a really crappy vanilla-looking fire effect.

It is really disappointing when you compare it to everything else that is Fel in game.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Death Knight
    One poster on MMO suggested they may be from the Pre-Pandaria event patch 4.4.

Another suggested a TCG mount, but if that were the case i am sure MMO would have pics of the other items from the TCG...

Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Death Knight
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/january/feldrake.jpg
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    Lol. And they posted a pic on MMO: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/january/feldrake.jpg

I've seen a pick... It is literally just a black drake with some green hues added and a tiny mark (that resembles the darkmoonfaire on the bear mount) of the burning legion floating above his head. Also, his feet and eyes are burning with a really crappy vanilla-looking fire effect.

It is really disappointing when you compare it to everything else that is Fel in game.

I agree, it is ugly... Kind of got my hopes up, it sounded really cool.
    Edited by Anastasiaz on 1/3/2012 2:24 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Gnome Warlock
    I doubt it's TCG, we don't have models in for the next two TCG loot sets, but we have the data for them. And that takes us up to I believe August of this year.

I'm so glad I opened this and saw they updated with a screen shot! /excite

EDIT: this/next year. It's already next year... /sigh
    Edited by Shadowcog on 1/3/2012 2:29 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Hunter
    I think it looks awesome :< I don't care if it's a re-skin I think it look great! I will ride it with pride :D (if I can get it :<).
    Reply Quote
    92 Draenei Paladin
    I demand they take the glowing gold armour from my charger and stick it on a snowy Gryphon.
    Reply Quote
    100 Draenei Paladin
    01/03/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Lionhearth
    I demand they take the glowing gold armour from my charger and stick it on a snowy Gryphon.
    I 2nd this, and by "Rules of the Righteous as Written by Paladins" that means it has to be done.

Oh, and Lionhearth, you my friend need Lionheart Executioner. It would suit you well.
    Edited by Angryduck on 1/3/2012 2:31 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Gnome Warlock
    Also, there's a new companion pet listed.

Companion Pets

* Eye of the Legion Right Click to summon and dismiss an Eye of the Legion. Instant

Now everybody gets an eye of killraid! Or that's what I'm thinking.

I wonder if in pre-MoP we're going to be taking another trip to the Well of Eternity.
    Reply Quote
    92 Draenei Paladin
    01/03/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Angryduck
    I 2nd this, and by "Rules of the Righteous as Written by Paladins" that means it has to be done.

Oh, and Lionhearth, you my friend need Lionheart Executioner. It would suit you well.
    eh maybe once I get around to leveling my blacksmithing
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Death Knight
    Oh look, another dragon flying mount.
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    Also, there's a new companion pet listed.

Companion Pets

* Eye of the Legion Right Click to summon and dismiss an Eye of the Legion. Instant

Now everybody gets an eye of killraid! Or that's what I'm thinking.

I wonder if in pre-MoP we're going to be taking another trip to the Well of Eternity.

Huh. I completely bypassed that. if so, that's definitely something to look forward to. ^^
    Reply Quote
    96 Undead Warlock

Shush! I want a warlock specific flying mount to match my 40/60 warlock ground mount.
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Priest
    Er... -THAT's- the new warlock mount? Well you won't be hearing any jealousy remarks from me. IMO it should look like the dread steed.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]