@Unpossible, or w/e

90 Undead Mage
So recently someone named a dk from this guild said [12:30:49] [85:Tranquillize] whispers: funny im in unpossible and you're in Get CARRIED. uhm yeah pce
I was wondering if this was an insult or something because he asked me to enchant his rings with 40 str. After i told him the key word "your", as in the chanter. He responded "[12:26:56] [85:Tranquillize] whispers: no you !@#$in idiot it works for anyone". After laughing for about 10 minutes, i confronted him about his knowledge of his literacy.
So, can anyone tell me why Unpossible people hate reading. Sorry i typed so much for all u Unpossibles who have a hard time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Lyk dis if u cry evrytim
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I love reading. I'm an English teacher! True story. But I don't get paid to teach my guildies how to read or type, unfortunately :( wtb paycheck to teach wow players grammar
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I love reading. I'm an English teacher! True story. But I don't get paid to teach my guildies how to read or type, unfortunately :( wtb paycheck to teach wow players grammar

You would be rich, just teach Trop how to write/type correctly for a portion of his wealth he spends on WoW. ex. Gold, carries, Boes. One two twee hunter nerf need.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Too many words in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I see that dk let himself out, and now i have no problems with your guild. =D
Derpish dks just gives me the creeps. Scourge+unpredictable actions=world destruction.
Edited by Syronara on 1/4/2012 1:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/04/2012 01:38 AMPosted by Syronara
I see that dk let himself out

I can neither confirm or deny any actions taken against the DK named.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I can't abide liars. Especially lyin' kids.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
/Off topic

Omg, Help! I love your new sexy Tranny gear! :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Tranquillize is a well known troll to Undermine, recently named Luckymojo. He transfered to Illidan to get carried through a free Madness of Deathwing kill. He came back just because he wanted to rub it in the faces of his real life friends. Then, starts making up excuses about those friends getting him kicked from Unpossible, but is actually gone because he lied about his age.

This is yet another example of why you aren't supposed to feed the trolls.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
your post made this worse
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
hahahahahaha he went to another server for a normal dw kill?

wtf
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Who here likes cupcakes?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/05/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Kaidesity
because he lied about his age.

Um...lol?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hahahahahaha he went to another server for a normal dw kill?

wtf
Shlts hard yo
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
LoL, I didn't know this information till today! I could say a lot about many of these people above me, But im not going to because Im respectful to there privacy. Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I apologize for all the drama, for all the lies that have been told about me , its not big deal. I'll just brush it off because there will always be jealous people out there and they will try and stop you. Oh well
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I went to Illidan to get away from you guys. All 3 of you were about to make me go insane. So I left, its funny how I paid for all 3 of your Epic Flying yet you still screw me over due to you indecency. I came back to join a guild. I thought it would be nice to invite one of my friends to the guild.. Brendan, you nothing but immature
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]