Holy Priest Looking for a guild 380 ilvl

85 Gnome Priest
So as the topic said, im looking for a guild. Iv been in some crappy guilds over the last year, some have been ok but now its time for a change.

Your guild needs to be
  • D bag free. If your raid team members somehow think they are a higher class of person because they have a raid spot, dont bother asking me to join
  • Active at a normal time of day, 12pm raid start isnt a normal time unless you have no job
  • Have more then one raid team or starting a second. Im not really into being part of a guild that is only interested in making 10 people happy
  • Raids or starting to raid 25 man content
  • Has people who still like to run heroics
  • Allows low level alts

• the first 3 points are a MUST

Along with my main, I will be bring my Alt 85 Rogue and 85 Pally. Msg me in game or in this thread if you would like to set up some kind of tryout or want to chat. Im free most weeknights. Weekends are 50/50.
    Edited by Strangeteeth on 1/3/2012 4:46 PM PST
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]