Ask Sin Thread.

85 Night Elf Rogue
03/20/2012 10:29 PMPosted by Silversol
What's gonna happen for April fools this year?

Diablo III.
03/21/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Gippalqt
Why do undergeared DKs always actively seek out rogues in BGs?

Rogues are known squishies and are easily countered by Death Knights. To avoid this you have to make them scared of you. I suggest using a combination of Dark Binding, Petrifying Gaze, and Curse of the Sad Mummy if there are other hostiles around as well. During this time they will be unable to do a thing and it will give you enough time to put on a sheet with holes poked out for eyes and sneak up behind them good enough to scare them to redeath.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
03/21/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Sinlinara
redeath

tri-death if it's a forsaken death knight
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
03/21/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Silversol
redeath

tri-death if it's a forsaken death knight

I tried death, it became me.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
03/21/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Sinlinara
To avoid this you have to make them scared of you.

I've got orange pig stickers, Heroic Vial, and BatGipparz on a 5 minute CD. Is that scurry enough?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Why have you not come by to bear my children?
Reply Quote
Does the illusion of my posterior exhibiting voluminous broadness due to my predisposition to wearing economical breeches fall under the category of causation, correlation, or are they equal in twain?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
03/21/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Gippalqt
I've got orange pig stickers, Heroic Vial, and BatGipparz on a 5 minute CD. Is that scurry enough?

Only if you build a Void Staff.
03/21/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Bite
Does the illusion of my posterior exhibiting voluminous broadness due to my predisposition to wearing economical breeches fall under the category of causation, correlation, or are they equal in twain?

I believe it is correlatory only if it occurs in places that has a high ratio of the opposite sex.

03/21/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Xavot
Why have you not come by to bear my children?

I was under the assumption that if I stayed in one place long enough you would take care of finding me.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
You need to place a banner, so he can see it. he's not a hunter
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Why does Prodon always the entire thing?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
That's a bit of an over-generalization there. And as if, he can hardly even do half of the thing.THOUGH HE MIGHT IF HE RESPONDED TO MY POSTS
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
MAKE BETTER POSTS AND A MIGHT RESPOND!
03/23/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Silversol
Why does Prodon always the entire thing?
Because I can.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
@Prodon: You're officially fired as my partner in crime. From now on your position will be filled in by a picture of a goblin with Peredhel's name and a dress drawn over it in sharpie. IT WILL BE BETTER.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Good. I don't want to be your partner anyways! >:(Jerk.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I am a jerk. It's better this way.

Or would you rather me go back to being a princess?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
03/23/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Zelëndorf
why did my ask zeldendorf thread get deleted but your ask sin thread is still here =(

Because you're not good looking enough to have other people not flag your posts which are otherwise completely harmless. I recommend washing your hair and using some hair products. I've been told things and I assume this is the reason for the problem.
Reply Quote
y do all of my posts get deleted sinlinara

is it because i rp with more swag than the average swagologist
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
@Prodon: You're officially fired as my partner in crime. From now on your position will be filled in by a picture of a troll with Peredhel's name and a dress drawn over it in sharpie. IT WILL BE BETTER.

Fixed that for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]