Ancient Ones

60 Human Rogue
You all are making me jelly of these legendary daggers lol. I wish I would have PvP'd more (for higher rank) on this toon back then but I just played to many other toons at the time.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Very start of BC.

Does that count?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Orginally Master Sargent Maroy on Bonechewer :( so long ago
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/585114/80555463.png

I brought a fig newton for all you old people to snack on. :)

Oh newtons! Lemme just find my teeth here....
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
Da bumpz.

I know some never posted. Turning up the heat again to see the true classics again.

BTW, Grats Shukir on your legendaries
Edited by Shaylinn on 5/14/2012 4:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Semi vanilla Rogue. Not my original character, but I've been around!
Reply Quote
Scout Blacklight, this guy was just an alt. My main got up to Blood Guard.
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
05/14/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Peasent
Scout Blacklight, this guy was just an alt. My main got up to Blood Guard.

Will be nice when MoP comes out & that toon will be granted that title your main earned =)

Edit: Holly mother of....your on the same realm as I am *gasps
Edited by Shaylinn on 5/14/2012 8:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Senior Sergeant Záne reporting in!

Though I was originally Master Sergeant Roguechick >_> <_< >_> <_<

Main changed a hell of a lot during wotlk for guild(s) depending on what was needed at the time, DK tank from wotlk still has more achieves than this guy but I'm probably never main changing again, if I do it's main changing to IRL something.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
This is..Sadly, a BC rogue D: I had a different account when WoW was fresh, got a rogue to level 20 on that account though! :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Lt. Commander - would have been commander, but a friend that played quit and gave me his gold. No longer needed to grind to commander for mount. Never had a shot at Grand Marshal, since I wasn't about to give out my account info to guildies to farm the rank (the first half dozen rank 14 did it this way), nor was I about to spend 16+ hours everyday farming honor. Even the rank 10 I have took over a dozen hours dedicated to honor farming every week.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
I see playing that long hasn't made you any less terrible
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Greetings, friend.

Made this guy in Vanilla and tried raiding MC, BWL, and AQ with him even though at the time I had no idea what I was doing.

Come BC this guy was my main (and even though my achievements don't list it for !@#$s sake) raided Kara, Gruul, Mag, and some of SSC).

During WOTLK put this dooder on the shelf so I could level a priest, warrior, druid, and shaman.

After tanking and healing on other characters it's hard to play this fellow, although he does always hold a special place in my heart.
Reply Quote
Knight Aedrik, was Adric back in Vanilla on Perenolde. Also my sadly retired original Rogue main Aedrik from Perenolde who was unjustly banned @lvl 70... That was the last time I had 2 max level Rogues and I still miss it :P
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
05/15/2012 01:48 PMPosted by ßlackyçhan
bump for shay :)

Hehe I <3 u 2 =)
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
05/15/2012 01:52 AMPosted by Snozyisback
I see playing that long hasn't made you any less terrible

Keep your negativity out of my thread troll.

Anyways, I will say that I have always enjoyed playing my rogue. The idea of being stealthed not seen, stunlocks, & being just plain a pure assassin class is what made me fall in love with this class. It was like I was playing a true ninja.

Classic was the best time I had with my toons & I just decided to keep Shaylinn as a memorial to those days. I was at one time going to level her, but friends had suggested that I just create a new rogue since MoP will convert achiev pts over. So Shaylinn will stay forever locked at 60.
Edited by Shaylinn on 5/15/2012 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]