RP - PvP: Dragonmaw Vanguard Recruiting

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Rettribution had an even more sour look on his face after he left Warlord Zaela's meeting. His lustrous hair waved about his face darkening his features.

"The nerve of her," he thought. Her voice still rung in his ears I don't care where the other warlords are. They are on assignment for ME. There is no excuse for the drop in profits or the loss of valuable resources on the battlefront!

"Like to see her go on the battlefront. Ugly silvermist ape faced orc!" He lamented and kicked the dirt as he mounted his drake to Orgrimmar. He instantly regretted it and had to stop to shine his boot. "No sense in undoing a morning of armor polishing," he finished.

It was true he needed some new recruits. Not just any recruit would do, they needed to be seasoned, have appropriate armor, and had to be worth something economically. He had enough dumb grunts to feed and clothe.

Rettribution relaxed as the wind blew through his hair. Passing over the Highlands on his way to the Undercity Zeppilen he grinned at an obviously inexperienced dwarf below him. For a moment he thought it would take nothing to end his pathetic life. But, having remembered his long armor mending session that morning decided he wanted to stay clean just a little while longer.

((DV is recruiting for our Core RBG progression Group. Right now most of our core players are 1500-1600 and improving every night. Last night with 5-0 with a less than ideal comp, we realized we have the need for the following: 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Active Frost Mage, 1 Warlock, and a Warrior with a Prot Offspec.

We are an RP themed guild meaning we respect all RP and events, and adhere to the RP naming policy. Currently we are running RBGs Tues/Thurs/Sun from 6 ST - 9 ST. We have started earlier when numbers/comp permits. Pre-Reqs: Full Ruthless gear or better. We are increasing the number of cata pieces as the season progresses.

We provide all gems/enchants/leg armors for your gear. Especially to those who offer off spec such as prot warrior. In addition most of our members constantly run BGs in groups of 5 and AV Preform Enabler.

Please fill out an application at www.dragonmawvanguard.com

AGAIN - Warrior would be greatly appreciated and needed for prot spec. Please PST in game.

Edit: For more info contact: Rettribution, Maycie, Zoula, Syger in game or any member.))
Edited by Rettribution on 1/31/2012 7:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
WTB

Beast Warlock, Beast Frost Mage, Beast Holy Pally.

along with any other beastly individual. Serious applicants only ^^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
/flex

Fun group of guys to play with.
Edited by Petronus on 12/29/2011 1:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Nerd
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/29/2011 03:33 PMPosted by Fluttershý
Nerd

Can I have your gold?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
No, I don't have enough yet.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Lies, you have several million. I have an embarrassing 300k.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Also:

8-1 for the week. Goal is to have everyone that is active at 1600 by the end of next week. Higher rating means when you do lose you aren't losing 10-15 points at a rip.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
It's still not enough.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Still need Mages, Warlocks, and Prot Paladins.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Id do it but I only has PvE gear
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

and a Warrior with a Prot Offspec.

We are an RP themed guild meaning we respect all RP and events, and adhere to the RP naming policy. Currently we are running RBGs Tues/Thurs/Sun from 6 ST - 9 ST. We have started earlier when numbers/comp permits. Pre-Reqs: Full Ruthless gear or better. We are increasing the number of cata pieces as the season progresses.

We provide all gems/enchants/leg armors for your gear. Especially to those who offer off spec such as prot warrior.

-----> Working on it bro :)

I'm now in full ruthless S11 and 5 cata pieces with a resil of almost 4600 and gear score of 391. Just wondering how this gem things gonna work out, I dont wanna regem & chant every other day. Maybe I'll stay full prot/resil for a while just to do the Rbgs.

Last few BGs I did, with 2 healers running with me, it takes about 5 to 6 Alliance to kill me, and thats w/o all the resil gems/chants.

-Psycho
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
www.vanguardgaming.com

Check us out.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
and a Warrior with a Prot Offspec.

We provide all gems/enchants/leg armors for your gear. Especially to those who offer off spec such as prot warrior.

-----> Working on it bro :)

I'm now in full ruthless S11 and 5 cata pieces with a resil of almost 4600 and gear score of 391. Just wondering how this gem things gonna work out, I dont wanna regem & chant every other day. Maybe I'll stay full prot/resil for a while just to do the Rbgs.

Last few BGs I did, with 2 healers running with me, it takes about 5 to 6 Alliance to kill me, and thats w/o all the resil gems/chants.

-Psycho

Being a FC is a commitment. You can't be successful unless you go all the way.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior

-Psycho

I run prot regardless of the RBG match. They're ideally used in the defense of a node that is being attacked hard to keep the flag clear.

If you're going to carry two PvP specs, you will definitely need two PvP sets since the reforging/gemming/enchants are completely different.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
still need Boss Mage, Boss Lock and Boss Holy Pally
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
BUMP! Because Rettribution has the most fabulous hair ever, and b/c ya'll rock. Mostly the hair.

;D <3
Reply Quote
64 Undead Warrior
Level me to 85 and I'll play for you. ^_^ It's just the getting to 85 that's annoying... -sigh-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]