Please fix rated battleground queues

85 Human Death Knight
So far the past week, on Kel'Thuzad Alliance,

We have formed several groups, and most we have sat in 1 hour + long queues until the group falls apart because of the negligence of blizzard fixing this serious issue. I realize this isn't PvE, but some players do only PvP such as myself and in reality we do pay the same amount thus I truely believe we should receive the same support. If the servers for Dragon Soul wern't working how fast do you think you would fix that?

I think I prove my point thanks and I hope that some consideration is taken into fixing PvP queues because we have been suffering since they were released with all the bugs and issues.

Just think for a moment how it feels to sit in hour long queues multiple times its no good what a gigantic waste of time and effort to make the group and have 10 people sit there doing nothing.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
You should post in the Battleground forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011697/

You should also have a suggestion on how to fix the issue. I'm fairly certain that Blizzard isn't purposely lengthening the queue times for kicks, so just telling them to shorten them probably doesn't do anyone any good.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Why would I post this in the Battleground forums... They don't monitor those forums.... But thanks blizzard for redirecting this topic to them because now I know for sure we are getting zero support it will be fixed when they feel like it.

Might switch to star wars the old republic soon like a lot of other people I am getting really frustrated and fed up with the customer support.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I mean honestly I just read the entire front page of posts in the battleground forum section. Pathetic is the only word to describe what I read I do believe my post obviously doesn't belong here because there a serious flaw with the GAME not a suggestion a FACT.

I really need a new outlet cause this game is seriously going lower than it already was.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/29/2011 09:39 AMPosted by Mugaro
Why would I post this in the Battleground forums... They don't monitor those forums.

The developers who make changes to the battleground system do monitor that forum. Developers do not monitor the Customer Service Forums.

You have still neglected to make any suggestions to shorten queue times.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
12/29/2011 11:00 AMPosted by Maeby
Why would I post this in the Battleground forums... They don't monitor those forums.

The developers who make changes to the battleground system do monitor that forum. Developers do not monitor the Customer Service Forums.

You have still neglected to make any suggestions to shorten queue times.

Are you absolutely joking right now? Why would I make a suggestion how to fix an issue in this game that is quite obvious. Do I look like I have any coding or whatever experience troubleshooting broken servers????

There is obviously something severely wrong with their code or hardware in which I have NO idea how to fix so why would I be making a suggestion. The suggestion is CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE SO WE CAN PLAY. TYVM
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
We also had this problem while another team on another server queueing at our rating got games all night. I think it may be server or battlegroup specific. Maybe we should make a thread and start collecting data to see if we can figure where the problem is. For us it seems that we can't get into games unless we lower our mmr below 2200 with alts. Even if other 2400 teams are in queue and not in game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Why should we have to do anything. Its no our jobs if we tell blizzard the queues are broken they should fix their broken system this isn't the first time something has broke with the game in fact things seem to break quite often and stay broken for a very long time.

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
still broke buttt i found an answer that works... heres what you do you disable dbm and preform av enabler and got instant que
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
So sitting in a 1 hour queue on KT right now, was on Mal'Ganis two hours ago and got some instant queues. It is 4PM on a Saturday right now.

Blizzard I just wanted to let you know that you fail... Obviously... and your system is broken. Your GM told me the queue system was working perfectly fine. Thanks once more for wasting my time :).
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Finally after an hour the group fell apart thank you so much blizzard for wasting our countless hours of time.

I just wonder when this issue will get fixed.

Lets take a moment to recall some issues I can think of real quick.

Anyone remember orc shoulder glitch and how long it took to fix a simple issue like that I believe it was around 2 pvp length seasons.

I think it took a FULL pvp season to fix the random bg queues that were bugged and could give you forever long q's and the only way to fix was to spam requeue. That was like two seasons ago.

Those two I can think of instantly and judging the time it takes to fix that and all the issues we have had with RBGS since release looks like were screwed until expansion. GG
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
/thread?
Edited by Kenokost on 12/31/2011 1:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
maybe we need a lot of supporters so that the developers actually have the need to proceed with solving this issue.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Yup, queues are broken, everybody knows that. Though for my battlegroup it started happening this week, ever since the season started, up until this Tuesday, we say in queues for a max of 15 minutes at 2.3 MMR. Now, this week we ended up playing 3 RBG games over a period of 4 days. 1 day we sat in 1 1/2 hour queue, we called it. Second day we sat in 48 minute queue, won the game. Third day we sat in a ~40 min queue and it popped. Fourth Day we sat in a 30 min queue, re-queue and then it popped after around 40 minutes or so. A GM someone on AJ to just have everyone on the team make a ticket about broken queues, because if enough people make tickets related to the same subject, it gets sent to Game Developers or something.

Basically, have everyone in your team make tickets saying that the RBG queues are broken.

P.S. I remember I beat your team like 2 weeks ago lol ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
bump queues are still broken
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Yes, queues are still broken

Everyone, queue on Tuesday between 7:00 and 10:00 eastern!
Edited by Nicetrylol on 1/1/2012 7:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Going to be queuing today, between 7 and 10 eastern!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Post in the bug report forum, describe your problem clearly.

I've been doing rateds for the past few days with no problems at all.

Was someone in your group offline, so it said "configuration invalid"?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]