Duels on Moonrunner?!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I was just curious as to the Win / Loss ratio people might have on this server. Duels, Battlegrounds, Tol Barad are my time sinks in this game. Arena is "meh" it's cool for those that are into it..

So.. Let's See Some Dueling Stats!!

Mine

Won - 1,267
Lost - 171
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Do you afk out of those too? h4h4h4h4

I have to forfeit too many when arena queues pop, nothing to see on my end :(
Edited by Wetlol on 12/29/2011 10:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
oh ya? no stones to just post your win / loss? I don't wanna dig through your armory since it's not like you can /afk and make it disappear :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I don't care enough for it to even check it out myself, pretty sure it's somewhere around the 2:1 ratio.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Won: 205
Lost : 110

u jelly brah
I think most of those losses are from Dalaran Sewers in Wrath when I actually sucked really badly at this game(worse than I do now)

tentacles carry me to wins
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
37 - 35

cool part? im pretty sure 34 of thoes losses were to oneblood

*edit.... who the !@#$ duels 1300 times...
Edited by Gorino on 12/29/2011 1:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Just duel him as blood :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
One of Oneblood's loses was a 1000 gold duel that I won ;). I didn't even get payed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
1,522 duels won
662 duels lost.

Pretty sure 650 of my duels lost are to Gnarski. And his Mage shenanigans. Except in the Dalaran sewers. Where I can be a bug. And fly. And kill him.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Truth Rohas, I'll give ya the 1k. Then we will duel again so I can take it right back :P I remember that duel you caught me offguard with blowing reck at the start lmao

Edit - Wetlol Win - 2,169 Loss - 1,191
Edited by Øneblood on 12/29/2011 3:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
ty :).. I'm gonna say about 2/3rds of those losses are to mages on sargeras, forfeiting when queues pop and firemages.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
POintless thread since we all know u are terrible
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
12/29/2011 04:35 AMPosted by Øneblood
Arena is "meh" it's cool for those that are into it..

You sure say this a lot for somebody with 3000 arenas played. It's too bad you can't only arena against bads from MR or your arena record might look more like your duel record.

P.S. 5000g to anyone who can be me 2/3 on my mage in duel.
10000g if it's Oneblood.

Statistically, you shouldn't have any problem with me. Because duel records are serious, and all.

~Gnarski
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
arenas are so meh that oneblood faction changed to alliance, got "carried" to 1800 just so he can xfer back right after picking up his weapon. During his short stay on alliance side he also managed to get destroyed in duels. Even sitting through 10 second bubbles weren't enough to save his sorry !@#.
Edited by Unafrayd on 12/29/2011 6:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow, glad to see you guys are so fond of me.. I would think such "elite players" like you claim to be would have better things to do then makeup rumors and lies and try to pass them off as facts. I wont even waste any further time responding to you on the subject matter this thread is about duels as a friendly numbers game. Yet, I gotta wonder.. If I'm so bad why does it only seem to be a handful of alliance players talk trash about me?

Gnarski, how's the weather under that "veil of ignorance?" I never once claimed it was serious business.. I clearly stated it was out of my own curiosity, I then mentioned my own "Time Sinks."

Love,

Øneblood, xoxoxoxoxo

P.S. I wouldn't worry about replying to me.. you'll simply dismiss my stance for some flawed made up reasoning "brah, don't be jelly" or some other ignorant gibberish.

Edit - You guys should rename your Toons.. Thing1, Thing2, Thing3. It's a pain to keep track of which one of the Jonas Brothers that is currently talking.
Edited by Øneblood on 12/29/2011 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
12/29/2011 06:28 PMPosted by Øneblood
Wow, glad to see you guys are so fond of me.. I would think such "elite players" like you claim to be would have better things to do then makeup rumors and lies and try to pass them off as facts.

If it makes you feel any better, I told him he was retarded for just pulling a random statement like that out of his !@#. You should have seen what he had there before he edited it.
edit: I've never claimed to be an "elite player." I am actually quite helpful and, conversely, very open to help.

Yet, I gotta wonder.. If I'm so bad why does it only seem to be a handful of alliance players talk trash about me?

I have noticed that any competent player that has played on MR over the years dislikes you for one reason or another (Faithdriven, Pirlo, my "gang," and I imagine Unum would be on the list if I asked him). We're simply outnumbered on a server like MR. I don't know about everyone else, but, personally, I do not like people that get big heads for no reason, especially on a video game. I also do not like people that manipulate the system to win, especially on a video game. You happen to fall under both of those categories.

Gnarski, how's the weather under that "veil of ignorance?" I never once claimed it was serious business.. I clearly stated it was out of my own curiosity, I then mentioned my own "Time Sinks."

It's pretty dark and damp down here underneath your high horse, I guess.
If you were simply curious, you could have easily armoried anyone that you were curious about-- kind of like how you went through the trouble to look up Wetlol's. I didn't really care about the initial post. Your subsequent posts, however, betray the sense of superiority you base on your duel record.

By the way, I simply issued you a challenge. 10k gold if you can beat me 2/3 duels. Not sure why you're getting so defensive.

edit #2: Very creative and original comment about our toons and boyishly handsome looks. I would note that our mains all have different names, however. Gnarski, Wetlol, Unafrayd.
Edited by Controlololz on 12/29/2011 7:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't know about everyone else, but, personally, I do not like people that get big heads for no reason, especially on a video game.

Odd, I feel the same.. I'm breaking my own rule of not replying just this once since you posted such a statement that is weighed down by its "Ironic Nature." I won't come right out and confront you with it but ask yourself this question..

"What makes me feel qualified to hate on a person / player that I don't know at all?"
-You should get a good laugh if you answered truthfully-

<3
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Priest
It took you 15 minutes to type that response?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Sorry bro, slow day i guess. I totally agree though, I wouldn't waste my time either if the only thing I could brag about was my dueling record.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
sorry bro, slow day i guess. I totally agree though, I wouldn't waste my time either if the only thing I could brag about was

I broke my rule once... so this is the last time I'll address you individually.

It doesn't matter what I do in this game, you'll have some response as to why it doesn't matter. I could post my 2200, I could link kills, I could post my screen shots of the 3 of you dead with the "ownership flag." Yet at the end of the day you'll just simply dismiss it..

So keep hating on me, I hope to have 5more haters at the end of this thread.

Edit - quote cut off the "s" for "sorry"
Edited by Øneblood on 12/29/2011 7:14 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]