Pug is Recruiting

85 Night Elf Druid
PUG
Hi guys Pug is currently looking for skilled players atm. To fill our rbg group and to do arenas. We are looking for a Resto shammy, Affliction Warlock, Prot Warrior, and a holy pally. Any other members would be nice. Also looking for others to back that up. Must have more than 3.5k Res. Must have Skype and a working mic. Must be able to listen on skype to the leader. Must Be able to listen to gm on how to get better and officers. Must be active. Message me in game for a invite if i am not online ask fighter,ogres, or utherr for a invite if they are not online send me a mail in game and I will be sure to invite you. Thankz
Edited by Manhealer on 12/30/2011 3:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Lol utherr is back?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
PUG
yeah
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Paladin
If you're ever in need of a replacement holy pally for rbgs you can drop me a line. My sound card is busted atm and I'm broke so I'd only be able to listen in and not talk. However, some might say that is a good thing=)

Good Luck!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
PUG
<Bumpz> oh sorry my keyboard fell
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
PUG
LF Skilled Players!
Reply Quote
is risc still alive?
what happened to murdermode (not that he was in guild)?
gilneas lollll
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Not sure what Risc is up to but Murdermode transferred.

Also, bump for RBGs. As long as you aren't a special snowflake (as in doesn't listen to directions), they're really fun and can be pretty intense.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Risc is suppose to be playing SWTOR.. Murdermode was in Tich.. but IDK where he is now.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Risc has been playing WoW again, at least he was last week. Murder is back on Gilneas.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bump :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Hey Guys, just xfered from Horde side not to long ago, and have come across quite a few from this guild. Must say on most occasions i've come away quite impressed with some of your pvp talents. I am now on ally and looking for a solid RBG group to get some high rankings with. I also have 8 other lvl 85's that im currently gearing for pvp aswell. Hit me up in game if ya need a skilled fellow pvper for some RBG's
Reply Quote
how is the rbg roster looking? I'd be interrested in joining in.
Reply Quote
murdermode was last seen back on gilneas
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I like girl butts.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Sakera I agree
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
PUG
murders name is tiriosh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]