H <Troll Harder> Casual DS 10 Need Healer/DPS

90 Tauren Paladin
The most fun social guild on Eredar is finally moving into some form of raiding. The addition of LFR is really helping people over the curve, getting them geared and basic experience for raid encounters.

We have put together a 10 man casual raid group to progress through DS 10 at a casual pace. We will be raiding Thursdays at 9PM for about 2 hours. We will add a second day in the coming weeks as we solidify our core group and organize schedules.

At this time we NEED a healer with a DPS off spec. Most other slots are filled, but will have weekly openings as this is a casual raid. We still do not have a hunter in our DPS lineup.

Our only requirements are iLevel 375, gemed/chanted (we can help if needed), and 8/8 in LFR.

Half our people have 10 man exp, and for the others we will be learning the fights together.

Whiper me (Gheyhammer) in game, in game mail, or reply to this post if you are interested in raiding.

Levelers and backups always welcome. Lvl 25m every perk, bank tabs, guild repairs, booze, !*%%s and ##*# jokes. The guild is run by immature adults, and all are welcome.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I am looking to get into raiding for the first time, and was looking for a laid back grp to go with. I am resto and feral os. I am interested if you still have a spot open.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Kandiye I tried to add you to friends but it says player not found. Whisper me ingame when you can.

Update:
We still need a Healer with DPS spec. We also have 1 DPS opening - Hunter, DK, Boomkin, or Shammy.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I know your not looking for a mage for dps but if so msg me I would love to start raiding with your guild
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hammerthyme,

I'm looking for a casual raiding guild, you guys look like what I'm looking for. I raided in Wrath, when Cata hit I took a long break. I'm back now and looking to heal again, my main spec is Resto and my OS is ele. I'm still gearing currently ilvl 371 and have yet to do the LFR. If interested hit me up in game. Thanks.

P.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]