The paladin kicked the Druid in the chest, he rolled over his shoulders, and stood.

"Your on my last nerve Bella," He warned. "Now im going to the docks, so beat it." He spat.

Unbeatablee grabed his sword and stabed it into the side of the building. He stood on it and climbed onto its roof. He looked down at her and laughed. He grabed hsi sword and pulled it out of the wall. He turned.

"Come at me again. Youll regreat it." With that he turned and jumped from roof to roof.
Edited by Unbeatablee on 1/12/2012 2:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
He looked at the druid, friend... Suddenly anger flew through him. Lies. he though. All lies.

He spat Belladonna in the face. "You know nothing. Now if i were you the second im at the docks. I'd run." He Repented bella stunning her, and jumped to another roof. then another.

A Gryphon screeched. he looked up. It was his Armored Snowy Gryphon, Sharp. He jumped on him and he flew to the docks. Not once seeing if Belladonna was in pursuit again.

He flew higher and higher until he couldnt see the ground.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Edited by Bigmác on 6/8/2014 10:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Unbeatablee jumped off Sharp, dismisisng him to the stable.

"Leave now, before my anger gets the best of me." He swore.

He stomped onn the roof and dust came up into the air. He charged through it and slammed his shoulder into Belladonna, knocking her down.

He jumped off the roof and turned to gather his barings.. he noticed he was at his uncles house. He swore more what made it worse, was he was looking out the window.

Unbeatablee kicked in the door, and grabed his sowrd and sliced at his uncle. He dodged with ease but Unbeatablee knew hed do that and kciked him into the wall. It broke and colapsed around him. He cursed him and his family. walking out the door and back to the docks to find the Tauren.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Reply Quote
He looked at the Tauren, but keeps walking onto the boat that goes to Northrend. He has to settle one thing first.. then he can take care of that cow.
Edited by Unbeatablee on 1/12/2012 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

Reply Quote
"We'll see." He spat.

The boat began to leave. right when it was about to leave Stormwind, Unbeatablee grabbed the druids arm and threw him over his shoulder. The Taurens head smacked off the ground and he fell into the water. When he swam up to the surface. The boat with Unbeatablee, was gone.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Edited by Bigmác on 6/8/2014 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The sound of flapping wings was about to make Unbeatablee turn around, but he felt the familiar rub of Sharps head rub under his hand. He petted him, knowing it wasnt his fault.

He jumped on him and they flew away.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Edited by Bigmác on 6/8/2014 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Edited by Widgetguy on 6/8/2014 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hours went by, he jumped off Sharp about 100,000 feet in the air. Doing it hundreds of times before, he grabbed the branches and swung from the top of trees down to the ground wining branch to branch.

He looked up. Sharp flew away. He looked around. He was about 2 miles away. He'll walk the rest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]