Character Account Transfer

90 Night Elf Priest
I am a minor and share an account with my dad. I would like to transfer my four characters to an account of my own... I have read many other forums and have found that my account must be in his name and I was wondering if, me being a minor and minors and parents are allowed to share an account, is it possible for me to transfer my character to an account in my name?
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
Call blizzard i'm sure they'll help you out. Just describe them the scenario and maybe have your dad near you to talk to them as well.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I believe you can only transfer characters to an account under the same battle.net account. I have three WoW accounts all merged under the same battle.net id that I can transfer between.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You can't have your own account if you're a minor. Once you turn 18, you'll be able to have your characters moved from your dad's account to a new account in your name.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]