Blizzard - Server merge needed!

12 Blood Elf Rogue
As evidenced by this forum, this server became a ghost world after the vast majority of Brazilians transferred. Lots of people who used to play on Warsong did so because they liked to play in a server with high population, but that's not the case anymore. A server merge is badly needed, or at least you should open free transfers from high pop servers to this one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Or allow us to leave but I like your idea better
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Need blue attention here.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Will someone someday read those threads? :(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
This sort of thing does need to happen, at the moment I havent progressed too much on this realm yet but I would really like to see a change happen.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
01/25/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Jentral
This sort of thing does need to happen, at the moment I havent progressed too much on this realm yet but I would really like to see a change happen.

Try an Alliance and you'll get a true taste of this terrible situation!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You guys can complain about this all you want. But everything you say/type falls on deaf ears (or blind eyes).

Everything is working as intended as of now. People pay Blizz to get off dead servers - we are not a special flower just because the Brazilians left. There are many people still stuck on dead servers out there because they refuse to pay for the transfer. Warsong is no different.

Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
From what I recall, lots of people played here because of the high Brazillians population, not because of the high pop. I also recall the flamewars in the trade chat between the Brazillians and the US players. You leave, no you leave, this is a US server blah blah.

So now the majority of Brazillians players have left, what did you expect?

As for the merging of servers. No. Too much problems, would you be willing to give your name if it someone from the merging servers has it?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
What we expected was to not be neglected when everyone left.
Reply Quote
14 Tauren Shaman
blizzard needs to fix this i payed 50 bucks to transfer here cause it was high population and then they got rid of the brazillians and there went the server they have to fix this or refund my money back
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I agree the server is quite bad ATM, would like to see some blizz love really soon because right now the server is like 1H : 0.1A ratio and with probably no more than 1 - 2k ppl online on peak hours...

Its understandable that a merge has consequences, free transfers also have the same problems, but its either that or a new free transfer from warsong to any server.. not just the BR realms.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I agree the server is quite bad ATM, would like to see some blizz love really soon because right now the server is like 1H : 0.1A ratio and with probably no more than 1 - 2k ppl online on peak hours...

Its understandable that a merge has consequences, free transfers also have the same problems, but its either that or a new free transfer from warsong to any server.. not just the BR realms.

1 - 2k? wow dude. everytime when i /who on orggrimar, it's show 20-30 ppl =\
it's really sad, especially for the brazilians who stayed cause they lost the free transter time, every guild wants only ppl that speak real english, not google english ={
warsong now is ghostsong
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]