Prot Paladin LF Raiding(10m) guild.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
is that because you troll forums you're not a part of? does it make you cry to realize your life has come down to searching forums to troll people, to boast about your oh-so-badass skillz in WoW? You are a joke dude. Get a life.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
What rock have you been living under that you don't know who these people are? They're as much a part of these forums as you are. Geez.

Also, that's my only comeback because that's all you deserve.

u way mad bro.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i play the game. i don't go look to see what people are posting in Firetree forums. ':\

that's for people like you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Someone who can fend for them selves on these dark forums, I'm in shock.

Put down the PvE gear grab some ruthless and go curb stomp some of the folks who give you trouble here
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Heavyo why are you calling me these names, cant you see i am rlly rlly rlly rlly good at this game?

and at mattadin i am in no way trolling you, im just making sure people that are recruiting you have to see how you really are, a big meanie
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Wrong. Zippyfail and ThugsWagX are as much a part of this forum as your genital herpes is to your body.

Cheers hun.

Edit: You are only a part of these forums because Pie Chart constantly needs a representative on these forums to defend their honor.(lolroflwat?) You, being the slightly deranged person that you are, obviously volunteered for the job.

I never said they were a good part of this forum. I think we can all agree on the opposite of that.

And I'm only here because I'm terribly bored and sometimes MMO-Champ with it's constant "WoW IS DYING" "OMG ANOTHER REHASH BLIZZ IS SO LAZY" "SOME BADDIE NINJA'D MY LOOT IN LFR" just isn't quite enough.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
01/04/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Thugswagx
The rogue dude happens to be my good friend and savior Reedlol.

so your friend and savior is some obese four-eyed manboy that hasn't reached puberty? i'm just going after ya cause you guys are being mean.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Yo bzker my dude, why you got to get all up in my face, why u got to be mean man? like just because i am 3/8 heroic and the number 1 ever doesnt mean you got to hate on me, i realise now that ive transfered that my aura of godness has left the server and all of firetree is made up of lonely peasants, except for pie chart and sharpz
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/05/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Tygatoofresh
like just because i am 3/8 heroic and the number 1 ever doesnt mean you got to hate on me, i realise now that ive transfered that my aura of godness has left the server and all of firetree is made up of lonely peasants, except for pie chart and sharpz

#1 dbag right? seems like you definately excell in that.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue

not rlly dude, i heard C C C P group 3 was recruiting
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
01/05/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Mattadin
like just because i am 3/8 heroic and the number 1 ever doesnt mean you got to hate on me, i realise now that ive transfered that my aura of godness has left the server and all of firetree is made up of lonely peasants, except for pie chart and sharpz

My sword is moist. Cmon Vladimir, FEEL THE BURN.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
You've succeeded in finding a guild.

rofl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]