Weekly 25 Man FL runs - Alliance Side

85 Draenei Shaman
Hey Sen'jin,
Your friendly neighborhood ele shaman here, looking for a bunch of alliance side toons who would like to help me get into FL and finish up the siphoning on my legendary staff.

Yes, I know, why not do a ten man pug instead? Well, sadly, it takes much, much longer to do this. I am looking for 24 other individuals who would like to come and assist me in this long process. If I have done my math correctly, and I think I have, I can knock out the siphoning if it I do it on 25 man in about four weeks.. I am at 98/250 and if you say I get 7 essences per boss on 25 man, I should be good. If there are any people on the other parts of the quests who want to get in on this and reserve the embers/cinders, come on then! Bring your decently geared alts, get them in there and gear them up some. Come for the fun, since you know it will be fun. OR! Just come to help out a lowly shaman of the server to get his staff. Whatever the reason, just come on and help out! I will love you forever!

Post in this thread what toons you will be bringing and what roles you will be filling. I will be wanting to start this group during this coming lockout and continue it until I finish. Just let me know.

I will also be posting this on my guild website to see how many of them would like to come.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Might be interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)