Friendship is Magic General Thread #2

100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/12/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Evilshelper
Empress fluttershy is best leader and pony!

This idea intrigues me, even though I personally favor Rarity
85 Tauren Shaman
Empress fluttershy is best leader and pony!

All hail Fluttershy!

You know, if you want to. But... whoever you want to hail is fine.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm so stressed right now, I could punch people on the face with such force that my fist would get stuck as if it were the sword in the stone...

Just glad that tomorrow is new episode time.
90 Troll Warrior
Mhmm new episode soon :3
85 Blood Elf Mage
01/13/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Scootaloo
Mhmm new episode soon :3

too long of a wait.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It was a good episode. Not top tier, but definitively above the average.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, it's a really good episode, but not top tier for me.

And you know, yer not the only one to mention the Pebbles/Bam-Bam homage, they mentioned the same over at tvtropes.

Now, I'm just waiting for a Maury Povich parody regarding whether or not Mr. Cake is the dad.
Edited by Klaudandus on 1/14/2012 12:01 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I loved how Poundcake can fly better at age 1 month than flutteryshy when she was like 10 and how Carrotcake can perform magic better than Twilight when she was like 10 too. Those are some badass kids.
Also anyone else notice the baby Rarity in the hospital? It was at 1:09 on the video I watched of it.
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Now, I'm just waiting for a Maury Povich parody regarding whether or not Mr. Cake is the dad.

Mr. Cake did look really nervous and suspicious when he said "that makes sense... right?!" in that scene
90 Troll Warrior
As I have a baby brother right now, I can completely relate on how much of a pain it is to take care of babies.

Oh god, at least my baby brother can't do magic or fly around.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
As I have a baby brother right now, I can completely relate on how much of a pain it is to take care of babies.

You should try dumping flower on yourself to calm them down if/when they go crazy.
90 Troll Warrior

And you don't have to change his diaper with your mouth.

No, but I have to wash him up after he ... does his business :l
90 Troll Warrior
So did I inadvertently kill the thread by accident or is everyone on vacation all of a sudden?
I don't think you did i don't post much i just like to read the threads unless i get really caught up in them. However i was happy to find that other players like mlp:fim so i hope this thread stays alive.

Also i can't recall if it was you or not in the other thread that recommended fallout equestria but i went and started reading it a couple days ago it was a very nice fanfic. Lilpip's colorful swears made me go O.o at times and laugh at others.
Edited by Altareon on 1/17/2012 6:13 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
New Info:

The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 is supposed to be a Big Mac episode! And Hearts and Hooves is a Cherilee episode!

Sadly, I wonder if Last Roundup is truly gonna be an Applejack episode or the other Mane 6 are gonna steal the spotlight, as usual. Poor Applejack.

90 Troll Warrior
>Big Mac episode

I hope he says more than EYUP and NOPE

Edit:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PpYZrdMYzaA/TxYTIycvVTI/AAAAAAAAbjg/INlVDGowzO8/s1600/1.jpg

Nevermind no Big Mac episode?
Edited by Scootaloo on 1/17/2012 7:11 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
>Big Mac episode

I hope he says more than EYUP and NOPE

Edit:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PpYZrdMYzaA/TxYTIycvVTI/AAAAAAAAbjg/INlVDGowzO8/s1600/1.jpg

Nevermind no Big Mac episode?

Oh noes... well, some are reporting that Cherilee is gonna get shipped with Big Mac in the Hearts and Hooves.

Cutie Mark Crusaders Matchmakers are go!
90 Troll Warrior
What if SOPA will remove ponies D:
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]